• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next @ahmeng will say I go daiso Ikea and aeon to get bdsm

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U say u married still claim u virgin
If u got a son.... his name jesus christ?
Married but annulled why cannot claim virgin? You think everyone is filthy slut like your Malaysian mother wife daughters married or not also non virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has a lot to do with whether or not YOU are truly a virgin woman! :wink:
Simply because IF you truly loved your husband very much (and can even manage to "stay friend" with him after your marriage with him ended), not only would you have had sex with him at least once during your first year of marriage, you would also never agree to "annulling" your marriage with him, right? :inlove:

But IF you are truly still a virgin woman, who was even so willing to "annul" your marriage with your ex-husband after being married "for years":
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

and if you did not even at least try to have sex with your ex-husband during your first year of marriage by hugging him and kissing his lips until both of you became aroused enough to want to have sex with each other, then that must mean that you never truly loved your husband very much, right? :frown:
No why we didn’t have sex has nothing to do with the truth I am a virgin or not. I could be a non virgin before knowing him. All these are your allegations based on your conjectures only and obviously you just want to twist it to I am telling lies of being a virgin when I am not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So violent. :eek:
Haha...Just let siaolang be lah. Where to find free entertainment except in sammyboy. She is a good reminder of unsoundness of mind and what not to become when we age. :biggrin:
You are perfect example of liar bastards calling people mad based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women tend to lie on their age :speechless:

Our gut feeling is that she is someone in her 50s that bought a casket house in Johor for long term retirement.

If she is in her 40s, there will be about another 8-10 working years left in her career. Women in 40s are still more employable than men in 40s. And she still can find job as an account executive for $2500 a month.
You don’t know there are people in the FIRE movement - financial independence retiring early - that retired at age 33 or whatever? I am considered normal by FIRE standard to retire before 40.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know there are people in the FIRE movement - financial independence retiring early - that retired at age 33 or whatever? I am considered normal by FIRE standard to retire before 40.
Oh ya retiring before 40 is ANOTHER one of my many winning acts! Unlike filthy Malaysians and Indians stealing slandering and sexually harassing me and called that winning, my winning acts are all moral and can boast LEGALLY and OPENLY in broad daylight.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Johor is what @musashi said of his father.
I have never said such a thing, and I'm still waiting for you to quote at least one post of mine in which I ever said that my father and/or mother were born and/or raised in Johor or any other Malaysian/Malayan state. :rolleyes:
No you did. Your clone flatearther did.
Both of my parents and all their siblings (i.e. all my paternal and maternal uncles and aunts) were born in the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_of_Singapore
between the late 1940s and early 1960s; and all of them, together with all my four grandparents, were:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_subject#British_subjects_in_other_parts_of_the_Commonwealth
living in Singapore before eventually becoming:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_nationality_law#History_of_Singaporean_citizenship

Both of my father's late parents were:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakka_people
my mother's late father was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teochew_(ethnicity)
and her mother (in her early 80s now) is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantonese
and I've been told by my parents and grandparents that all my eight great-grandparents were from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangdong

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Both of my parents and all their siblings (i.e. all my paternal and maternal uncles and aunts) were born in the:
between the late 1940s and early 1960s; and all of them, together with all my four grandparents, were:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_subject#British_subjects_in_other_parts_of_the_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_nationality_law#History_of_Singaporean_citizenship

and I've been told by my parents and grandparents that all my eight great-grandparents were from:
Hehehe....:biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No why we didn’t have sex has nothing to do with the truth I am a virgin or not. I could be a non virgin before knowing him.
May I ask, what do you mean by you "could be a non virgin before knowing him"? :o-o: :confused: :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-18 Next ahmeng will say I go daiso Ikea and aeon to get bdsm.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-18 Next ahmeng will say I go daiso Ikea and aeon to get bdsm.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 99

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married but annulled why cannot claim virgin?
By the way, a few hours ago, I discovered that according to the:
"Women’s Charter - Singapore Statutes Online"
sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961?ProvIds=P1X-P43_104-#pr107-

"the court shall not grant a judgment of nullity .... unless it is satisfied that proceedings were instituted within 3 years from the date of the marriage."

Does this mean that you were married for only less than three years before you decided to "annul" your marriage with your ex-husband? :o-o: :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don’t dare to search and post what your clone flatearther said? Certainly different from what you are saying now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, what do you mean by you "could be a non virgin before knowing him"? :o-o: :confused: :tongue:
I mean what I already said of your logic is twisted. Why I didn’t sex with my ex husband has nothing to do with I am a virgin or not as I could be a non virgin before knowing him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good spot! The truth of a fake virgin is now being SEXPOSED. Lol :biggrin:
See? Ccb Malaysians are always putting words into my mouth and making shameless accusations of me based on hot air. Just like KT Latha that now has no way to substantiate what she said of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, a few hours ago, I discovered that according to the:
"Women’s Charter - Singapore Statutes Online"
sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WC1961?ProvIds=P1X-P43_104-#pr107-

"the court shall not grant a judgment of nullity .... unless it is satisfied that proceedings were instituted within 3 years from the date of the marriage."

Does this mean that you were married for only less than three years before you decided to "annul" your marriage with your ex-husband? :o-o: :eek:
No we were married longer than that and the fact is we got an annulment. It’s best not to act expert when you are not.