• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Romance of 3 Kingdom serial drama is out

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also heard that in San Guo Yan Yi, Guan Yu also likes Diao Chan, Cao Cao give her to Guan Yu, horny bastard, LOL

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cao Pi & poet-genius-bro Cao Zhi also share favourite woman 甄氏, no ?
I think Dian Wei got injured while defending Cao Cao when he is fucking one the warlord's wife (Warlord Zhang something) in the camp also.... :biggrin:

Liu Bei also "Old Cow eat young grass" when he marry Sun Quan's sister ....:biggrin:

Nope. But popular story has it that Cao Zhi was in love with his sister-in-law due to a poem which he wrote.

Actually it Zhang Xiu's widowed aunt. And Dian Wei got killed :(

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, while I typing, so many update me oredy on the Zhang Xiu's widowed aunt bonked by Cao Cao, end up his warrior Dian Wei died 'wee chee bong kok' really...

Anyway, I heard people said Guan Yu sipeh 'Dua Kee' but Zhang Fei little bro unimpressive, true? :biggrin: source not from SanGuoZhi of sure !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine Diao Chan in bed : JiangJun (Gen), diao wo, diao wo, da li dian ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: !

Lu Bu (panting) : Wo pooo, Wo poooo, Wo pooo poooo poooo !!!

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, Cao Cao if i'm not wrong hor, sleeps with his uncle's wife LOL

曹操曾占了何晏的母亲、何进的媳妇,又占了张绣的婶母 - from the internet, dunno true or not, LOL

Thsk! It was Zhang Xiu's auntie (wife of the late Zhang Ji). Screwing around with own relatives was taboo.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine Diao Chan in bed : JiangJun (Gen), diao wo, diao wo, da li dian ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: !

Lu Bu (panting) : Wo pooo, Wo poooo, Wo pooo poooo poooo !!!

Naaah I rather imagine during a double phoenix with Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao.

Heeheehee Wang Ye gen ni men liang ge da qiao. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
曹操,英雄也。英雄本色,英雄本来就好色。

Cao Cao also wrote the greatest poem in Three-Kingdom history.

对酒当歌,人生几何?
譬如朝露,去日苦多。
慨当以慷,忧思难忘。
何以解忧,唯有杜康。
青青子衿,悠悠我心。
但为君故,沉吟至今。
呦呦鹿鸣,食野之苹。
我有嘉宾,鼓瑟吹笙。
明明如月,何时可掇。
忧从中来,不可断绝。
越陌度阡,枉用相存。
契阔谈宴,心念旧恩。
月明星稀,乌鹊南飞。
绕树三匝,何枝可依?
山不厌高,海不厌深。
周公吐哺,天下归心。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
total 93 episode

Singapore 3-kingdom scenario:

LKY is obviously Cao Cao (refusing to be President but staying on as MM). LHL is obviously Cao Ren and GCT filled the in-between gap of Cao Pi.

CST is obviously Liu Bei and ironically, LTK (same surname as Liu Bei) is obviously Sun Quan. Can KJ or GMS become the next Sima Yan?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY is obviously Cao Cao (refusing to be President but staying on as MM). LHL is obviously Cao Ren and GCT filled the in-between gap of Cao Pi.

CST is obviously Liu Bei and ironically, LTK (same surname as Liu Bei) is obviously Sun Quan. Can KJ or GMS become the next Sima Yan?

Hahahahahaha... best joke of the day. CSJ is Lu Bu? Dead and buried? :biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahahaha... best joke of the day. CSJ is Lu Bu? Dead and buried? :biggrin::biggrin:

CSJ is obviously Yuan Shao. Capable of reducing large terrorities and armies under himself to next to nothing. I don't think that Singapore had or could produce anyone anywhere close to smelling Lu Bu's boots, not under the GKS crap NS system and YNH crap elite paper colonel and general system.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is obviously Yuan Shao. Capable of reducing large terrorities and armies under himself to next to nothing. I don't think that Singapore had or could produce anyone anywhere close to smelling Lu Bu's boots, not under the GKS crap NS system and YNH crap elite paper colonel and general system.

Why you humiliate Yuan Shao?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

CST is Liubei? Then who is Guan Yu & Zhang Fei? GMS can be Xu You :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you humiliate Yuan Shao?

25yxaf8.jpg

"Can't blame Ramseth because with 700,000 troops i failed to defeat Cao Cao's army of 70,000." :p