• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adda Height is good place with good build quality and Feng shui.. With the EDL, the travelling will be very convenient. I am keen to buy all the good properties, but only one body with limited money and limited time... unable to sleep on different beds all the time..

Surprising u know that area well but missed out Adda Heights? A fully cluster or bungalow development, w/o terrace so look very classy too. It's now consider quite high-end development by local Chinese. In term build quality I would say at top range too, and now the town park/lake is up and well built.

Declare myself no relation wif it, but just hunting a unit there now.

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprising u know that area well but missed out Adda Heights? A fully cluster or bungalow development, w/o terrace so look very classy too. It's now consider quite high-end development by local Chinese. In term build quality I would say at top range too, and now the town park/lake is up and well built.

Declare myself no relation wif it, but just hunting a unit there now.

Yes, Adda Heights is one of the best value for money development in JB, in term of design, quality & pricing (in the past) they are rank top by the local.
But all those good units will all taken up way before they preview to early bird. So there's no chance at all for "outsider" to buy good unit there.

wkl68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Adda Heights is one of the best value for money development in JB, in term of design, quality & pricing (in the past) they are rank top by the local.
But all those good units will all taken up way before they preview to early bird. So there's no chance at all for "outsider" to buy good unit there.

Yes, after viewing most of the new and subsale development from EL, HH, BI, to ST, Seri Austin, BDO and even Permas area like Senibong, S Alam, etc area. Comparatively they are top rank in term of the quality, location n value for money.

However after wait for past 6 months for their this latest launch, I was shocked by their launch price that 15% higher than their indicative price! And the worst part were their own management/insiders fully blocked out all good units facing internal park and external lake/park. Outsiders no way getting a unit even I rush down to their office immediately after receiving their call for launching.

So now no choice pull back my plan of buying, boycott it now haha and wait for their "internal" drop out and price reduction/discount. Believe high chance it will happen soon as their sales are stuck <20% after a month launch, even incl. those blocked units. And not even 1 bumi lot sold?

Since no more good units so we can wait lah

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow.. can share some feedback on the other other developments

Yes, after viewing most of the new and subsale development from EL, HH, BI, to ST, Seri Austin, BDO and even Permas area like Senibong, S Alam, etc area. Comparatively they are top rank in term of the quality, location n value for money.

However after wait for past 6 months for their this latest launch, I was shocked by their launch price that 15% higher than their indicative price! And the worst part were their own management/insiders fully blocked out all good units facing internal park and external lake/park. Outsiders no way getting a unit even I rush down to their office immediately after receiving their call for launching.

So now no choice pull back my plan of buying, boycott it now haha and wait for their "internal" drop out and price reduction/discount. Believe high chance it will happen soon as their sales are stuck <20% after a month launch, even incl. those blocked units. And not even 1 bumi lot sold?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U guys so fortunate. Can wait and see attitude. Foreigners dont have such priviledges.:(

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal

From my past experience with them, totally no chance of any drop out for those blocked units, take up rate is 100% so far. Many even placed cheque one month before the preview also can't get it. I'm one of them.....

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi
Agreed with you, many properties are snapped up faster recently. Luckily, I settled down in Setia Tropika. I 've just booked a unit in new precinct at Glitz @ Caranday last weekend. It 'really sell like hot cake as there is no showhouse, 3D model and fanciful brochure but more than 50% (less those Bumi lots) taken up in few weeks time.

wkl68

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my past experience with them, totally no chance of any drop out for those blocked units, take up rate is 100% so far. Many even placed cheque one month before the preview also can't get it. I'm one of them.....

Haha, my cheque already there 3 months.

Ya 100% take up.... Only for the 3 row facing either side of the park n lake, but not others. It is less than 10 units gone only after that blocked up a month ago n still no bumi lot sold. It's a worrying sign to them as they set a 30% pre-launch sale target. Understand they initially plan to absorb all legal n stamp duty like what Setia do, unfortunenately they seem too confident n price themselves out this time.

So still got good chance that they may giving some discount if sale not move fast, though may not the best best choice. There still have over 260 units stocks out of total 314 units.

wkl68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
Agreed with you, many properties are snapped up faster recently. Luckily, I settled down in Setia Tropika. I 've just booked a unit in new precinct at Glitz @ Caranday last weekend. It 'really sell like hot cake as there is no showhouse, 3D model and fanciful brochure but more than 50% (less those Bumi lots) taken up in few weeks time.

Congrats to your purchase. Caranday selling not really that hot cake, it launched many months ago in fact.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya True. Sometime ago, I was looking at D'Verde Garden Villa price at RM908K at Setia sales office. As early bird, I was offered RM80K discount. Too good to be true, right?

No worry, Setia price always have full discount even after long launch. They'll price it close to a million n giving u back rebate/discount/etc over 100k to make customer feel great.

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree with that, always got discount, more discount for those units they want to get rid. or might be certain time certain project on discount

wkl68

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow.. can share some feedback on the other other developments

Most bros already given very fair feedback of most development. When i settle down will try giving my view.

But the one u can quick look for now is BDO(ued to b cheap?)n Adda area. This area will b up n coming new town as hot as Mount Austin area, or even better in future in term of location. And the big scale of the commercial n education instituation master plan. The mass earthwork on going now over there really eye :eek: mind u the nearby(ST) MRT interchange yet be announced. KSL group is there too so not surprising they may creating another mall as at least 5 more high rised development on the way over there.

Believe some bros may still consider it's as Malay area? U will be surprised, feel free go there have a feel ard n both show office. It's transforming now. Most local Chinese biz man buying for own family n children together.

BDO oso launching bungalow unit targeting $1.8m range that never before at that area.

silvia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most bros already given very fair feedback of most development. When i settle down will try giving my view.

But the one u can quick look for now is BDO(ued to b cheap?)n Adda area. This area will b up n coming new town as hot as Mount Austin area, or even better in future in term of location. And the big scale of the commercial n education instituation master plan. The mass earthwork on going now over there really eye :eek: mind u the nearby(ST) MRT interchange yet be announced. KSL group is there too so not surprising they may creating another mall as at least 5 more high rised development on the way over there.

Believe some bros may still consider it's as Malay area? U will be surprised, feel free go there have a feel ard n both show office. It's transforming now. Most local Chinese biz man buying for own family n children together.

BDO oso launching bungalow unit targeting $1.8m range that never before at that area.

Sorry bro WK, BDO is....?

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, my cheque already there 3 months.

Ya 100% take up.... Only for the 3 row facing either side of the park n lake, but not others. It is less than 10 units gone only after that blocked up a month ago n still no bumi lot sold. It's a worrying sign to them as they set a 30% pre-launch sale target. Understand they initially plan to absorb all legal n stamp duty like what Setia do, unfortunenately they seem too confident n price themselves out this time.

So still got good chance that they may giving some discount if sale not move fast, though may not the best best choice. There still have over 260 units stocks out of total 314 units.

So far Adda Height don't absorb any of the legal n stamp duty cost, and no discount as well.

Maybe this round they over-estimate the selling price. But their back up is strong & properties is just a small tiny fraction of the whole company business. Don't think they will even bother to give any discount, just as they don't even promote or advertise thier launch at all.

silvia

Alfrescian
Loyal
575239_10151037829863615_253862442_n.jpg

Found out a cheap developer:

LA Gardens is the new urban township strategically located at the thriving Tebrau Growth Corridor within Iskandar Malaysia. Master-planned as a mixed project developed in 18 phases, the township will comprise of 1,142 residential units once completed. Be among the first to invest in the new launch of double storey terrace at LA Gardens.

Swimmingpool

Property near JPO Malaysia

I recently drove to the Johore premiere outlet with my family, besides checking out the so call branded outlet, I drove further to checkout if there is any good food nearby.
We ended up checking out a nearby show house just 5 min away fr JPO. Double storey terrace with 24hr security, size 22x70, developer is genting msia asking for RM430k.
Just wonder if the price is reasonable? The drive fr JPO to 2nd link is merely 20min. How is the overall security near JPO ? Anyone owe a property near JPO?:confused:

Thanks.