• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This afternoon I saw Paragon Residence phamlets in Raffles Place. It is a freehold condo near danga bay.. Also something called galaxy2 condo is also being launched near New York Hotel and KL type price...

What is happening? Any comments on Paragon Residence? Good unblocked sea view unlike those in east or west coast Singapore separated by noisy highway.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This afternoon I saw Paragon Residence phamlets in Raffles Place. It is a freehold condo near danga bay.. Also something called galaxy2 condo is also being launched near New York Hotel and KL type price...

What is happening? Any comments on Paragon Residence? Good unblocked sea view unlike those in east or west coast Singapore separated by noisy highway.

Nice leh but I dun like e area .....

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you compare the location in the east ( closer to Johar Bahru old city) to the West/central Nusajaya area ( close to iskandar)...
1) Which of the 2 locations are more safer ?
2) which ones haev more scope of appreciation in the future ?
3) Over all which of the 2 locaitons are better for staying safely, comfortably and peacefully

Best-
Hitesh

My personal observation:

1) Iskandar is safer as the seat of government is based there and the whole price is wired up with CCTV.
2) Iskandar have more scope for appreciation as more infrastructure comes on stream whereas Molek is an old area and not much infrastructure to be put in now.
3) Iskandar is already convenient with Mydin, Legoland, Indoor theme park, Jusco, Tesco and also a CIQ for cruise and ferry at Puteri harbour.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
V interesting poll, which corresponds to what I expect.....so its
1) Sutera
2) Horizon
3) Austin
4) Adda

The locals dun really trust the Ledang and Leisure farm developments ar....haha

I understands from some locals that the traffic is heavy on roads leading to Sutera during morning and evening peak hours and is surprised that it is top.

You will be surprised that many locals is only aware of the new development at Ledang recently but not HH as it is near to Bukit Indah and they knows it is high end.

I think it is a mis-statement to says that the locals dun really trust the Ledang and Leisure farm developments. When I did a open house, many of my local colleagues were surprised that there are so many new development at that area and also a good estate.

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understands from some locals that the traffic is heavy on roads leading to Sutera during morning and evening peak hours and is surprised that it is top.

You will be surprised that many locals is only aware of the new development at Ledang recently but not HH as it is near to Bukit Indah and they knows it is high end.

I think it is a mis-statement to says that the locals dun really trust the Ledang and Leisure farm developments. When I did a open house, many of my local colleagues were surprised that there are so many new development at that area and also a good estate.

Most local dream of staying in Austin Height & Sutera, these 2 has been their top choice over past year survey.
Have asked few of customers here, their dream house is Austin Height, they like the tall wall fenced like a fortress (think it's the tallest in JB). Near good school, shopping mall, hospital, amenities.

For S'porean, most tend to prefer more greenery & newly develope area.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Just for your info.
There is a new development at Taman mutiara Mas. It's called the gardens.There are 4 types with floor area 641 - 1302 sq ft. Price not known yet. Spoken to the staff there, say it's > 200 K onwards. You can check scientex.com.my for more details. I am not an agent. i bought a unit there.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most local dream of staying in Austin Height & Sutera, these 2 has been their top choice over past year survey.
Have asked few of customers here, their dream house is Austin Height, they like the tall wall fenced like a fortress (think it's the tallest in JB). Near good school, shopping mall, hospital, amenities.

For S'porean, most tend to prefer more greenery & newly develope area.

Yes, Austin is a great place and there are many nice and beautiful houses. Most of Austin owners are good designers and they compete in term of whose house is better design, that is what i hears from some ppl.

Sutera is also great with the convenience of many amenities and also near many good food joints.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Austin is a great place and there are many nice and beautiful houses. Most of Austin owners are good designers and they compete in term of whose house is better design, that is what i hears from some ppl.

Sutera is also great with the convenience of many amenities and also near many good food joints.

Yes I like Sutera & Austin developments....... Good design, nice shops, good food. Only thing is that it can get a bit jammed during peak hours but that's only to be expected for popular developments i guess....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎2 Storey Cluster

From RM 878,000.00
Nusa Duta
Johor Bahru
Land Area: 34' x 80'
Built-up Area: 2,944 sqft
No. of Units: 68
Facility: Gated & guarded community, guarded entrance with CCTV, secured entry with access card.

Nusa Duta.jpg

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Just for your info.
There is a new development at Taman mutiara Mas. It's called the gardens.There are 4 types with floor area 641 - 1302 sq ft. Price not known yet. Spoken to the staff there, say it's > 200 K onwards. You can check scientex.com.my for more details. I am not an agent. i bought a unit there.

Yes, i visited Taman mutiara Mas sometimes ago. Very nice layout and towards green, comparable with Setia Eco Garden concept. However the location and leasehold made me consider other developerments.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought it for retirement as it is located halfway between causeway and 2nd link. There are shops, public park nearby. It is surrounded by mature housing estates like tun aminah, mutiara rini.The leasehold is for 991 years almost freehold.

Heard there is a lima kedai interchange planned for the future linking to mutiara rini? Saw some land development just next to the public park but do not know what is happening? Anyone can share?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the size is quite big and i find that the price still quite justifiable. Like the balcony a lot :smile:

‎2 Storey Cluster

From RM 878,000.00
Nusa Duta
Johor Bahru
Land Area: 34' x 80'
Built-up Area: 2,944 sqft
No. of Units: 68
Facility: Gated & guarded community, guarded entrance with CCTV, secured entry with access card.

View attachment 5413

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro red, saw in another forum that a rendering of the condo by ekl is out. Very unique design. Wonder if you have managed to get any info please? Thanks !

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro red, saw in another forum that a rendering of the condo by ekl is out. Very unique design. Wonder if you have managed to get any info please? Thanks !

Bro DOA, I passed by the EKL office on Sat afternoon. It's still closed leh.......So far, I noticed the EKL office is usually closed on weekends, but open on weekdays. Did not see any new posters being put up leh..... I will let u know if I go in on weekdays........

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot a lot bro. No chance for me to visit in weekdays, gotta take leave some more. Bank on you now hehe :-)

Bro DOA, I passed by the EKL office on Sat afternoon. It's still closed leh.......So far, I noticed the EKL office is usually closed on weekends, but open on weekdays. Did not see any new posters being put up leh..... I will let u know if I go in on weekdays........

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My saleslady at Imperia, Puteri Harbour, mentioned to me that UEM-Sunrise is preparing for their latest launch at Puteri Harbour. This is near the Private Marina, behind the small piece of land bought by Tiong Nam. They will build 4 towers, high density, with around 1000 units. The price point is expected around MYR 550-650 psf range. The finishes will not be as luxurious as Imperia though.

The construction of CIQ has already started, with pillars coming up. Here is the latest picture:

QUOTE]

Hi Iskandarocks

Any updates on this new project ?

Thanks