• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ekl's office is at the corner lot. I registered with them and they said their launch for the service apartment would be in April 12. I waited and waited and no news till now. Do u know if it has been launched? Thanks

The sales lady there told me the launch is in Oct'12. They are building the shophouses currently. Understand from a reno contact that all the shophouses costing RM2.4m upwards have been fully sold! Nothing on the residential though. I wonder who's the boss behind EKL.........

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know also. But should be some powerful guys because their office is huge! Lol

Anyway bro, If u call in again, please help me ask on their launch date for the service apartment. It will be built right at the junction, diagonally facing the UOB. And should be able to see the entire ponderosa golf course. With little Japan coming up, it'll be quite bustling :smile:

The sales lady there told me the launch is in Oct'12. They are building the shophouses currently. Understand from a reno contact that all the shophouses costing RM2.4m upwards have been fully sold! Nothing on the residential though. I wonder who's the boss behind EKL.........

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know also. But should be some powerful guys because their office is huge! Lol

Anyway bro, If u call in again, please help me ask on their launch date for the service apartment. It will be built right at the junction, diagonally facing the UOB. And should be able to see the entire ponderosa golf course. With little Japan coming up, it'll be quite bustling :smile:

Ok sure no prob man.... Will let you know when I call in there again. Yes their location is v gd. Just a bit weird that they r right in the middle of all the Berinda developments, and a prime location at that..... humm.....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, agree

That's why I suspect the bosses behind have some decent status. Otherwise, all these wouldn't had been possible, with such huge office some more ...

Awaiting your updates, bro. Thanks a million :smile:

Btw, which taman/precinct did u buy?

Ok sure no prob man.... Will let you know when I call in there again. Yes their location is v gd. Just a bit weird that they r right in the middle of all the Berinda developments, and a prime location at that..... humm.....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, agree

That's why I suspect the bosses behind have some decent status. Otherwise, all these wouldn't had been possible, with such huge office some more ...

Awaiting your updates, bro. Thanks a million :smile:

Btw, which taman/precinct did u buy?

Hi Bro, as my in-laws stay at Taman Molek currently, I bought Molek Haven....... Not too far from the new EKL development actually.....Ha.....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

any more new developments coming out soon ?
I dun wan those names starts with Nusa or Taman , hahaha , prefer English names ....

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,
i am new here. viewed a few properties, Leisure farm(garden court), setia tropika, bt indah(resale house). New develop
ents like Cascadia i went down to SG office and checked out, viewing showflat this sun.
Shortlisted setia tropika and setia cascadia, still prefers tropika as its near causeway and move-in condition.
any brothers or sisters can give advise for newbie?

thank you in advance

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I had also visited a few properties in the region for past one week (Setia Tropika, Kempas Utama, Kempas Heights, Bandar Dato Onn). Surprising, it took me 10min drive from CIQ by EDL. I'm interested in cluster house or corner terrace as I prefer to have a small plot of land at the side. semi-D or above is beyond my reach now at the region.

Setia Tropika - cluster RM976k, 35 X75, discount -100k, RM876k, nearer to future KTM train station as told by the SE, costly
Kempas Utama - no cluster, inter terrace RM599k, 26 x 75, discount -70k, RM529k, quality built, costly. there are a few old showhouse for sale but was told it costs above 1 mil :*:
Kempas Heights - cluster RM560k, 33 x 80, no discount, quality ok, small development by KSL, quite far in from main entrance, value for money.
Bandar Dato Onn - many choices, but I don't like any.

likely to revisit coming week, Setia Tropika (probably consider resale if avail, in the range of 650k) or Kempas Heights (if no resale units from ST).

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Through my occasional contact with Setia staff (personal n work), these are my thoughts on the Setia properties:-

Setia Eco Gardens - v close to 2nd link, and for guys who prefer a more 'nature' feel. Houses are slightly smaller overall. Ang Mo working in SG likes this place as it is 'close to nature'. Saw 1 ang mo in SG plated car yesterday while I was at Eco Garden yesterday. I find amenities quite far away though.

Setia Tropika - v close to 1st link. Houses are bigger, and there are a no. of restaurants in the compound itself. Many of Setia's own staff have bought properties at discount here. This is quite a big development and when the condos are completed, it is poised to be more crowded.

Setia Eco Cascadia - Compared to Tropika n Eco Garden, this one loses out in location from the 2 checkpts. This is for those who like landscaping & dont mind cluster houses. Many PRs who have bought here have families living near or around the development.

Dear bros, feel free to correct me if I am wrong ar........thanks.......

Yes, you are right, agreed with your analysis as I visited the above mentioned properties sometime ago.

Setia Tropika is more or less developed. Setia Eco Gardens still in development stages, shop houses coming up soon.

groovy73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Setia Cascadia and like the idea of hvg club house facilities and also only abt 400 units in total...... reali like The Walnue but there is only one unit left.... think it costs less than 750k.... think tat is very very very nice and value for money... Also like the surroundings and the drive up to Setia Cascadia.

Another unit is called The Hazel... smaller than The Walnut...but did not like the open concept kitchen ar......

Stevewish.... kempas Heights is it very far from the City Square and the roads there will it be jammed?

I understand tat to go to Setia Eco Cascadia... there is a new expressway and it is much much nearer and not so jammed as compared to sutera area........

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Setia Cascadia and like the idea of hvg club house facilities and also only abt 400 units in total...... reali like The Walnue but there is only one unit left.... think it costs less than 750k.... think tat is very very very nice and value for money... Also like the surroundings and the drive up to Setia Cascadia.

Another unit is called The Hazel... smaller than The Walnut...but did not like the open concept kitchen ar......

Stevewish.... kempas Heights is it very far from the City Square and the roads there will it be jammed?

I understand tat to go to Setia Eco Cascadia... there is a new expressway and it is much much nearer and not so jammed as compared to sutera area........

After CIQ , immediately go by EDL highway and exit at Kempas. distance maybe over 10km ( not so sure), it takes about 10min plus. Upon exit, turn left -> Setia Tropika, or turn right -> kempas utama / kempas heights.

From sales in Kempas heights, main purchasers are from locals and few from Singaporean.

BTW, how to check any resale units from Setia Tropika? pls advise

wkl68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I had also visited a few properties in the region for past one week (Setia Tropika, Kempas Utama, Kempas Heights, Bandar Dato Onn). Surprising, it took me 10min drive from CIQ by EDL. I'm interested in cluster house or corner terrace as I prefer to have a small plot of land at the side. semi-D or above is beyond my reach now at the region.

Setia Tropika - cluster RM976k, 35 X75, discount -100k, RM876k, nearer to future KTM train station as told by the SE, costly
Kempas Utama - no cluster, inter terrace RM599k, 26 x 75, discount -70k, RM529k, quality built, costly. there are a few old showhouse for sale but was told it costs above 1 mil :*:
Kempas Heights - cluster RM560k, 33 x 80, no discount, quality ok, small development by KSL, quite far in from main entrance, value for money.
Bandar Dato Onn - many choices, but I don't like any.
likely to revisit coming week, Setia Tropika (probably consider resale if avail, in the range of 650k) or Kempas Heights (if no resale units from ST).

Surprising u know that area well but missed out Adda Heights? A fully cluster or bungalow development, w/o terrace so look very classy too. It's now consider quite high-end development by local Chinese. In term build quality I would say at top range too, and now the town park/lake is up and well built.

Declare myself no relation wif it, but just hunting a unit there now.

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
After CIQ , immediately go by EDL highway and exit at Kempas. distance maybe over 10km ( not so sure), it takes about 10min plus. Upon exit, turn left -> Setia Tropika, or turn right -> kempas utama / kempas heights.

From sales in Kempas heights, main purchasers are from locals and few from Singaporean.

BTW, how to check any resale units from Setia Tropika? pls advise

go propertyguru.com.my or iproperty malaysia.

i think there are quite a few tropika units selling, was told by agent that there will be shopping mall there.

but saw from this forum it is not going to open.