• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country Garden is really pushing the Danga Bay project with price starting fromRM850. It is amazing that they can complete the township by 2017 with reclamation on-going at the moment. Interestingly, they are not sure if they are allowed to build up to 40 storeys as the sultan may say NO and they will have to be lowered even at this stage.

Reclaimed land is not stable even after 10 years.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuas will have 4 more new stations - MRT that links to Joo Kun... 7.5km...So it means next time from SG MRT to 2nd link will be definitely nearer.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iskandar will boom like Shenzhen.

image.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottom line : are ppties there still selling well ?

Singapore allowed the land to wait for many years to settle before the high rises were allowed to be built. Everything has a risk. You decide your risk appetite before going ahead to purchase.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe with the advance in technologies, it will take shorter time to settle. Marina bay took quite a while. However, 4 years for country garden to reclaim and complete is rather fast. Even Kansai Airport in Japan is still settling as it was build on reclaim land.
Singapore allowed the land to wait for many years to settle before the high rises were allowed to be built. Everything has a risk. You decide your risk appetite before going ahead to purchase.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultan may not like to block his good view from his palace. Not sure if he believes in Fengshui.
You don't have to worry about the Sultan to say no. The Chinese have a big well bank account to give them Ang Boa.

Seriously 10k units in 1 estate. Both for own stay and investment are disaster. I do apologise for offending anyone buy in to it. Its just my opinion no one else.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legoland MY to open world's largest water park

Jul 15, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
Legoland Malaysia is set to unveil its new water park on 21 October. Touted as the world's largest, the water park is now 70 percent complete and covers an area equal to 50 football fields.

“The water park will feature slides, wade pools, rides, an interactive water-play structure as well as a Build-A-Raft River where families can build their own raft using soft Lego blocks,” said Legoland Malaysia General Manager Siegfried Boerst.

Not only will it feature 20 water slides and 15,000 models made from more than 60 million Lego bricks, it will also have a second entrance so that guests could visit the water park or the theme park separately, resulting in further savings for visitors.

“It is also the second installation of the Legoland resort after the theme park’s opening last September,” noted Boerst, adding that the water park expects about 1,000 visitors daily.

Moreover, Legoland's Lego-themed hotel is expected to open next year, while the park is predicted to attract more tourists from Australia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.

Targeting families with children aged two and above, visitors at Legoland Malaysia can buy three categories of tickets: water park only, theme park only, or the combo ticket, which allows free movement between the two parks.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legoland MY to open world's largest water park

Jul 15, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
Legoland Malaysia is set to unveil its new water park on 21 October. Touted as the world's largest, the water park is now 70 percent complete and covers an area equal to 50 football fields.

“The water park will feature slides, wade pools, rides, an interactive water-play structure as well as a Build-A-Raft River where families can build their own raft using soft Lego blocks,” said Legoland Malaysia General Manager Siegfried Boerst.

Not only will it feature 20 water slides and 15,000 models made from more than 60 million Lego bricks, it will also have a second entrance so that guests could visit the water park or the theme park separately, resulting in further savings for visitors.

“It is also the second installation of the Legoland resort after the theme park’s opening last September,” noted Boerst, adding that the water park expects about 1,000 visitors daily.

Moreover, Legoland's Lego-themed hotel is expected to open next year, while the park is predicted to attract more tourists from Australia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.

Targeting families with children aged two and above, visitors at Legoland Malaysia can buy three categories of tickets: water park only, theme park only, or the combo ticket, which allows free movement between the two parks.

50 football fields???????!!!!!! And i paid sgd32 for 3 'rides' at adventure cove

Last edited: