• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone gone to the malaysia property fair at MBS singapore?

I went just now, didn't find it very exciting. But found out a semid landed 3200sq ft now asking for 1.9 million ringgit! Built up 3600 sq ft. Mostly selling condos there. A speaker was advising pple to buy buc for flipping!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went just now, didn't find it very exciting. But found out a semid landed 3200sq ft now asking for 1.9 million ringgit! Built up 3600 sq ft. Mostly selling condos there. A speaker was advising pple to buy buc for flipping!

There will be a lot of uncles and aunties getting burnt if they buy condos for flipping. It could turn into another High Note 5 saga.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be a lot of uncles and aunties getting burnt if they buy condos for flipping. It could turn into another High Note 5 saga.

Yeah, did not feel comfortable with his advice, tho in his slides, I think he meant flipping landed. So I left early...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

depending on flipping with insufficient holding power is a recipe for disaster, no matter how bullish the market appears today.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not confident that most of the properties in iskandar are for flipping. Flipping works best in limited area and lots of people like Singapore way before the CMs.
I went just now, didn't find it very exciting. But found out a semid landed 3200sq ft now asking for 1.9 million ringgit! Built up 3600 sq ft. Mostly selling condos there. A speaker was advising pale to buy buck for flipping!

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not confident that most of the properties in iskandar are for flipping. Flipping works best in limited area and lots of people like Singapore way before the CMs.

Well said DCputeri. Singapore is the best place to flip because of demand. In Iskandar bet on land.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming Soon ::: Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront
http://www.biw.com.my/components/residential/

The Benchmark of Maritime Luxury

Silhouetting an elegant sail fin against the blue sky, making its mark across the Iskandar’s skyline is the four iconic towers of Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront residential marvel. Standing at 35 storeys high, offering an ingenious fusion of resort-life and modern city living by the sea, by the lake; Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront’s high-rise modern homes are the perfect getaway abodes with modern world expediencies right at your doorstep.

Indulge in the best of both the indoors and outdoors. Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront residences are the ultimate addition to your finer points in life. Revel in the consummately breathtaking visual and sensory experience, rejoice in awe-inspiring facilities, such as the expansive Manmade Beach for fun under the sun, a Wellness SPA Garden equipped with a Floral Garden Meditation Deck and Jacuzzis for therapeutic rejuvenation, as well as a myriad of other best-in-class betterments.

To complement its opulent lifestyle is an idyllic living space inside. From faultless finishing to superior fixtures, every detail in the Brunsfield Iskandar Waterfront homes are manicured to ensure timeless comfort and elegance. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The time of flipping for profits in Iskandar is probably over judging from the ultra-influx of supply and more supply of landed and condos flooding into the market

Those who are thinking of flipping have to take heed of the huge supply of condos in the pipeline. Many new completed projects do not have sufficient occupants to make up the critical mass as supporting industries have yet to take off to drive demand for new occupants to these new projects. Many are weekend homes and for investments.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are thinking of flipping have to take heed of the huge supply of condos in the pipeline. Many new completed projects do not have sufficient occupants to make up the critical mass as supporting industries have yet to take off to drive demand for new occupants to these new projects. Many are weekend homes and for investments.

Should monitor Sky Residence, Ujana, other condos that TOP recently. Went past sky again yesterday night – <10 units with lights on. The rest either vacant or owners/tenant out. KSL condo should be a good proxy for the city condos

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does a secondary market in condos exist in JB in the first place? Who and where are you flipping to?

For new condo, its untested so I don’t know but I suppose buyers who got it cheap years ago and willing to let go for a small profit should have no problem find buyers who buy for own stay/investment. There is a mature secondary market for older condos such as aloha, danga view, straits view, prima regency because most of these are well managed so investment worthy and pretty good location and simply because owners bought them at really cheap price (2xx – 3xxpsf) years ago (esp first time owners) and do not need to sell high to make a tidy profit.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry misunderstood. if u strictly talk about flipping (new condos), then the statement on old condos in previous post doesnt apply

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country Garden is really pushing the Danga Bay project with price starting fromRM850. It is amazing that they can complete the township by 2017 with reclamation on-going at the moment. Interestingly, they are not sure if they are allowed to build up to 40 storeys as the sultan may say NO and they will have to be lowered even at this stage.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country Garden is really pushing the Danga Bay project with price starting fromRM850. It is amazing that they can complete the township by 2017 with reclamation on-going at the moment. Interestingly, they are not sure if they are allowed to build up to 40 storeys as the sultan may say NO and they will have to be lowered even at this stage.

You don't have to worry about the Sultan to say no. The Chinese have a big well bank account to give them Ang Boa.

Seriously 10k units in 1 estate. Both for own stay and investment are disaster. I do apologise for offending anyone buy in to it. Its just my opinion no one else.