• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizen: Yes, being a Chinese is something you cannot choose. But by refusing to realise that the system is flawed and how it perpetuates racism.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched a Youtube video yesterday specifically about this where American parents were telling the school to not teach CRT (Critical Race Theory) as they keep insisting that CRT promotes racial divisions and “blames their children that just because they are white they are racist” and I am just appalled that Singapore is doing the same? What use is our education system if we are going to do shit like this?

Yes, being a Chinese is something you cannot choose. But by refusing to realise that the system is flawed and how it perpetuates racism, YOU are choosing to be part of the problem rather than the solution. It’s an inherently complex issue with no solution in sight, and CRT offers an insight on how to solve it.

More at https://tinyurI.com/etkp8wfu

Last edited:

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched a Youtube video yesterday specifically about this where American parents were telling the school to not teach CRT (Critical Race Theory) as they keep insisting that CRT promotes racial divisions and “blames their children that just because they are white they are racist” and I am just appalled that Singapore is doing the same? What use is our education system if we are going to do shit like this?

Yes, being a Chinese is something you cannot choose. But by refusing to realise that the system is flawed and how it perpetuates racism, YOU are choosing to be part of the problem rather than the solution. It’s an inherently complex issue with no solution in sight, and CRT offers an insight on how to solve it.

More at https://tinyurI.com/etkp8wfu

but tiong is the most bad of all the race

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, being a Chinese is something you cannot choose. But by refusing to realise that the system is flawed and how it perpetuates racism, YOU are choosing to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

In our part of the world, shouldn't it be m&d moslems perpetuating racism? The political and islamic social systems of jiuhu and indon discriminates against those who aren't m&d moslem or who are chink. Indon and jiuhu are also much larger countries than Singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In our part of the world, shouldn't it be m&d moslems perpetuating racism? The political and islamic social systems of jiuhu and indon discriminates against those who aren't m&d moslem or who are chink. Indon and jiuhu are also much larger countries than Singapore.
You came to us. We did not force you.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think hard about it, it's not even just simply racism... it's the classic divide and conquer.

Race vs race (not necessarily Chinese included), low SES vs high SES, graduates vs non-graduates... etc.

It has been the modus operandi of the PAP since 1965. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think hard about it, it's not even just simply racism... it's the classic divide and conquer.

Race vs race (not necessarily Chinese included), low SES vs high SES, graduates vs non-graduates... etc.

It has been the modus operandi of the PAP since 1965. :cool:
There is no problem in race division.
People are divided by language snd custom.
Chinese guy lives in US cannot speak english bound to be ostracized. Same in malay land.
Chinese guy speaks malay well will be accepted by local malay speaking crowd.
In jiu hu, the most diverse and multiracial crowd are the englush speaking ones.unfortunately, gomen policies means this portion is dwindling yo more malay, chinese or Tamil speakers only.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the same. many people don't want to be assimilated because of race.
racism is a great unsolvable problem worldwide. to put it simply, people simply prefer their own kind, nothing wrong.

I had been telling folks that what define racist ??? I don't like to hang around with people from other races is my choice.

I like to drink while the m&ds could not ...
I don't like to eat gross food while the Chinese is ok with it ...
I like steak while Indian treat cow as god ...
the list goes on ..

On an intellectual note, there are not much common topic we can discuss between races ... culturally and habits are different. So you how can you label me a racist when I don't like to be friends with them????

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The media plays a big part in promoting racism. How they write the story is crucial. If u ask me, I don't find the George Floyd incident a racist issue, the policeman was just carrying out his job apprehending a hardcore criminal albeit being too forceful. Why is it that anything that happens between 2 races becomes a racial issue where it's actually not?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don't want to go down the libtard slippery slope of 'institutional' or 'systemic' racism.

Otherwise one day the Chinese might have to take a knee for the Melayus and Indians.... or else. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You came to us. We did not force you.

Nobody came to moslems and their sultans. The chink and keling immigrants came to malaya because of this region was a British colony. The names of many towns in Malaya bear chink or colonial names. Even Kuala Lumpur, former political capital and economic capital of jiuhu, was founded by the chinks, not the m&ds and their parasistic sultans.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese guy speaks malay well will be accepted by local malay speaking crowd.
Really? Unless one speaks Malay so fluently that leaders of the "natives" see you as a threat...

The crowd may accept you, but when push comes to shove, they will still follow their leaders of the same skin colour... even to their own detriment...