• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA: Hawkers must Pay And Pay more to Lee's Cronies for centralised dishwashing

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says: aiyah they just want to up all prices lah tell u so many stories! :biggrin:

we must raise the standard of our swee living
prices must go up
wages must go up
our overall standard of living must go up
everyone is a owner of a flat
everyone is a part owner of our land
everyone is part and parcel of this whole scheme of nation building
I feel so proud
I feel so comforted by the PM's speech
I feel so privileged and so happy now

Majulah Singapura!!!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see the day when sinkees will have to wash their own dishes as well before being allowed to leave. And they will still have to pay a 10 percent service charge plus GST. That's the PAP way.

Wrong, we will have gone fully disposable (utensils) by then. Who knows, maybe even disposable tables.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong, we will have gone fully disposable (utensils) by then. Who knows, maybe even disposable tables.

Darn ...that means $20 char kway teow soon ...the extra to cover the disposables. And a $2-PAP company will be the sole supplier of those disposables.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darn ...that means $20 char kway teow soon ...the extra to cover the disposables. And a $2-PAP company will be the sole supplier of those disposables.

That and worse. that and worse
You will be made to kneel down and thank that $2 PAP company and LKY and PAP to show how grateful you are for being screwed and fucked by them

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are approaching world standard in everything
soon you don't even have to queue
press a button, food will be served on a conveyor belt
press another button, your bill settled
press another button, instant limo service
Singapore is going to set the pace
for the world's next leap to the future state
majulah singapura!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are approaching world standard in everything
soon you don't even have to queue
press a button, food will be served on a conveyor belt
press another button, your bill settled
press another button, instant limo service
Singapore is going to set the pace
for the world's next leap to the future state
majulah singapura!!!

Press a button and the pap magically gets relected to rule for another 5 fucking mierable years right?

Very clever indeed......

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

which is a good thing so we can stop slow killing ourselves with that unhealthy crap. we'll become a normal society that eats more at home rather than eating out. hawker food should be a treat, not a daily staple. that way we can bring back the lard and sauces instead of dumbing down the flavours to make it healthy. that is how we can save our hawker tradition.

i think the average family eats lunch and dinner out/da pow 6 or 7 days a week. coz food is so cheap outside.