• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA: Hawkers must Pay And Pay more to Lee's Cronies for centralised dishwashing

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is : With all the recent hype on "Return your trays" campaign
The trays are suppose to be stacked in orderly manner at a designated location.
A lorry, truck, pickup or van would collect these trays and send them to the centralized dishwasher plant
and at the same time delivers a stack of fresh clean set of crockery.

If this is the method used then I would say its very unproductive and a waste of resources.

This fucking return tray campaign is blatantly making sinkies as hawker assistants, unpaid hawker assistants.
No need to factor in the unpaid hawker assistant work done by sinkies as sinkies are stupid in voting PAP in the first place.
Since sinkies already hawker assistants in waiting for hawker to cook the food and take food to their table to eat, make sinkies return the tray
Sinkies to be exploited to the fucking hilt and kick in the face until PAP feel shiok shiok

Next make the stupid sinkies wash the fucking plates as unpaid dish washer

Maybe next make sinkies cook the food and hawkers together with PAP need do nothing but just collect money

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking return tray campaign is blatantly making sinkies as hawker assistants, unpaid hawker assistants.
No need to factor in the unpaid hawker assistant work done by sinkies as sinkies are stupid in voting PAP in the first place.
Since sinkies already hawker assistants in waiting for hawker to cook the food and take food to their table to eat, make sinkies return the tray
Sinkies to be exploited to the fucking hilt and kick in the face until PAP feel shiok shiok

Next make the stupid sinkies wash the fucking plates as unpaid dish washer

Maybe next make sinkies cook the food and hawkers together with PAP need do nothing but just collect money

There are some many industrial and commercial dishwashing system available in the market,
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/industrial-dishwasher.html
why didn't they implement a centralized built-in dishwashing system at every HC?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop talking rubbish and start making some sense so i might still take you serious in the future. Who is the third company?

Bravo Company..:biggrin: they just bring in to the nearest army camp, for the sake of Service to the Nation, in TOTAL DEFENCE, those on 'take'...washes them.. ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo Company..:biggrin: they just bring in to the nearest army camp, for the sake of Service to the Nation, in TOTAL DEFENCE, those on 'take'...washes them.. ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

That's a fantastic idea! Up your points :smile:.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time, anyone can be a hawker ...now, you need lots of money to be one.

Another PAP-inflicted block on social mobility.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time, anyone can be a hawker ...now, you need lots of money to be one.

Another PAP-inflicted block on social mobility.

Why you make it seem that hawkers are VICTIMS?

Their price is not cheap and their quality is below par.

Any cost from the landlord and whatever other costs are already transferred to customers.

Besides, they're making so much money to buy bungalows, condos and send their children to oversea studies.

And Town Council is using Resident's conservancy fees to clean the hawker centres. This is nonsense.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What can peeppertail do?
She good only to stick her fucking head in unflushed toilet bowl to sing muckjulah stinkapura to her cousins and uncles floating there

He wants a piece of the pie. He has been toiling for the PAP for a while here ...he needs some compensation to motivate him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you feel so strongly about the discrepancy i highlighted why not simply discredit it? Attacking my person will not make those 'likes' disappear. It will simply make you look helpless.

Unlike you who is paid to post online ...we have a day job.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants a piece of the pie. He has been toiling for the PAP for a while here ...he needs some compensation to motivate him.

Unlike you who is paid to post online ...we have a day job.

Tsk, tsk, still singing the same old tune.

As i said before, regurgitating the same crap over and over will not make it more believable or true. It will just make you look sillier.

How about proof for a change?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As i said before, regurgitating the same crap over and over will not make it more believable or true. It will just make you look sillier.

Just look through your own postings ...that's the proof. You don't know what you are doing?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray, more business for cronies! :wink:

Funny, I thought hawkers clean their own crockery and eating utensils? Why have centralised dishwashing? A hawker centre is not a food court or a SAF cookhouse.

Fucktards are running this country and it clearly shows even in such simple things. It's also not surprising as another SAF scholar trash was recently parachuted into the post of CEO of NEA.

This idiot:
1311069769650.jpg

http://app2.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...e-officer-for-the-national-environment-agency

we are moving towards market-led communism. go figure.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have no clue how things work here. repeating it over and over again does make it true. :rolleyes: