• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA: Hawkers must Pay And Pay more to Lee's Cronies for centralised dishwashing

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something tells me that this pap dog. great solutions must have gotten wind about this fucking plan by his masters and stole a march on it.......

Which brings me to the next point...how many ministers, MPs civil servants and otherpeople who came into contact with confidential privileged policy information about moves by the government had unjstly enriched themselves in the same way.... Probably when you do a quick check against the transaction and registration rcords you will find all the fuckin culprits ... But are we still gonna rely on the fucking clowns in the CPIB for this????

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think it would be cheaper, for most stalls to just use disposables. It will definitely cost them less than the current 500 and way below the future 1000

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me think this is a brilliant idea. You go to hawker centre, you see all garbages and rubbish on tables,chairs and even on the floor. The amount of rubbish cluttering is coming to be a great nuisance. Many times, I walk around with my tray of food looking for seats and clean tables. Almost always I see dirty tables and even dirty chairs with all sorts of garbages.

And those elderly Singaporeans who work as cleaners and dish washers are pathetic. They are sick, they are old, they are slow and they make mistakes and they work with a very long face with chins touching the ground. You look at them, you really pity them. Why at this age, they are still cleaning tables and washing dishes and pushing the carts! Many are disgruntled, unhappy and depressed. You look at their knees, all swollen and painful. You look at the back, all bent over and painful.You look at their hands, all swollen and painful. All of them should stop working and rest at home.

It's a brilliant idea that cleaning, washing and dish washing should be out sourced to a professional body that will do a better and speedy job so that more seats and more tables are made available to customers.

We have tried giving this elderly group of people jobs,but it is a failure...We have tried recruiting more foreigners to do the jobs, but Singaporeans become more envious and antagonistic. So , this outsource is the best solution! Hallelujah!!!We are on our way to the world class Swiss standard of living!!! Soon, all hawker centres and kopitiams will be air conditioned...hallelujah again!!!!

This is a great move by our world class governance and I fully support !!! Majulah Singapura!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it would be cheaper, for most stalls to just use disposables. It will definitely cost them less than the current 500 and way below the future 1000

What and let a pap lackey miss out on creaming and profittng frome these helpless slaves a the hawker centres??

Oh no.....

We cant have that.......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh kopi....the old people are there working for a reason.......

Please dont tell me you dont know why these pathetic old people have to work at such an old age.........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh kopi....the old people are there working for a reason.......

Please dont tell me you dont know why these pathetic old people have to work at such an old age.........

the government have enough money to give these elderly folks some monthly allowance...

I really pity these old folks and whenever I see them, I lose my appetite.....sometimes I tip them a few dollars....

Some unhappy nasty ones throw plates and cups, making hell of a noise,protesting against such a system...many feel they are compelled to work instead of resting at home and help to look after their grandchildren....some are really sad ....really really sad...just look at their faces....spoil your appetite. They should be resting and retiring at home with a smile...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi......

I dont know which fucking planet are you living on but wtf are you talking about??

Snce when and how much does this cheebye government give monthly allowances to old folk????? You mean they got enough money to eat at restaurants.... Or food courts.... Or hawker centres...... Or the East North wind????

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi......

I dont know which fucking planet are you living on but wtf are you talking about??

Snce when and how much does this cheebye government give monthly allowances to old folk????? You mean they got enough money to eat at restaurants.... Or food courts.... Or hawker centres...... Or the East North wind????

yehyeh, this rich government have the money and the resources to give money to those who are destitute and poor - the sick, the needy and the disadvantaged. We have the money. Our old folks need not have to push carts and struggle to have a bowl of rice ....We have the means to support our elderly.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yehyeh, this rich government have the money and the resources to give money to those who are destitute and poor - the sick, the needy and the disadvantaged. We have the money. Our old folks need not have to push carts and struggle to have a bowl of rice ....We have the means to support our elderly.

We all know that ...this fucking govt has the means to buy any fucking thing in the world......BUT having the means does NOT mean that they are actually doing it kopi....

So wheres the proof that they are actually giving money to these old people and that these fuckers are just itchy backsides who have nothing else better to do but go and clean tables and behave biligerently in the hawker centres and the pap food courts??

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But the PAP government will not help.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What and let a pap lackey miss out on creaming and profittng frome these helpless slaves a the hawker centres??

Oh no.....

We cant have that.......
Pap lackeys can set up disposable utensils supply company....
But maybe such suppliers must compete on market price and pap lackeys can't do that.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We all know that ...this fucking govt has the means to buy any fucking thing in the world......BUT having the means does NOT mean that they are actually doing it kopi....

So wheres the proof that they are actually giving money to these old people and that these fuckers are just itchy backsides who have nothing else better to do but go and clean tables and behave biligerently in the hawker centres and the pap food courts??

yeyyeh many singaporeans are very rich this month. plenty of money from our world class benevolent government. some elderly folks cannot get along with their children and in laws and they purposely to to work to spite them. some are not really poor. some are even richer than old uncle ...average fixed deposit of elderly Singaporean is about $50K!!!! I talk to one couple why they allowed their elderly parents to work as cleaners and sweepers. They shrugged their shoulders and confessed that their parents simply want to work to keep themselves busy. They have enough allowances and enough money. Many chose to stay alone!!!! So not that bad lah our elderly folks.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But maybe such suppliers must compete on market price and pap lackeys can't do that.

the tender is fair and square
you give a good quotation a good service a reliable service
you got it
don't anyhow say bad things about our governance...we are incorruptible..

..... Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin said on Monday that Singaporeans who are not happy with the country should try to improve things instead of running down the country.

In his own words, “there may be things we are unhappy about, things can always be better, but that is very different from running down our own people, our own society“. ..... in one broad stroke, Mr Tan Chuan-Jin paints commentators and activists who have been trying to voice opinions and recommend changes as destructive.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Pii narong..? These pap fuckers cannot control everything....

Give me i just go taobao and order cheapcheap all those utensils and see what those bastard are gonna do...

Anyway i wish to spread the message to everyone to punish all those cheebye rent collecting bastard PAP landlords....your days as over....now we got free shipping frm amazon and cheap stuff bought direct from taobao....no need to buy from your fuckin shops..... May yor fucking reits go into a tailspin!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the tender is fair and square
you give a good quotation a good service a reliable service
you got it
don't anyhow say bad things about our governance...we are incorruptible..

So nowsadays criticising the fucking cheebyes in the pap is equated as criticising the country har? So fucpapwill becme an act of sedition soon hor??

Simi lanjiao man.......

5845E890-B1F5-4656-8054-C80EA0CBC62E.JPG

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So nowsadays criticising the fucking cheebyes in the pap is equated as criticising the country har? So fucpapwill becme an act of sedition soon hor??

Simi lanjiao man.......

View attachment 11609

yehyeh you very the powderful this cold rainy and wet morning!!! banzai!!!!

....Acting Manpower Minister Tan Chuan-Jin said on Monday that Singaporeans who are not happy with the country should try to improve things instead of running down the country.

In his own words, “there may be things we are unhappy about, things can always be better, but that is very different from running down our own people, our own society“. ......in one broad stroke, Mr Tan Chuan-Jin paints commentators and activists who have been trying to voice opinions and recommend changes as destructive.