• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My top 3 best chicken rice stalls

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wondering if any bros here a fan of 亨记 (hang kae - Cantonese) in Chinatown hawker centre. This is Cantonese style and rice is served with bowl and chopstick instead of fork and spoon. The chickens are extremely fat but tasty? Tried looking for the store during my last trip to Sinkee land but unable to locate the stall.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So nostalgic ahh? hmm..... i never try before... sigh...
Yeah, really love this one since I was a teenager. This stall a little different, the chicken is very fat. While other stalls are going for the 'healthy chicken rice', this stall retain the traditional fat chicken. Extremely unhealthy but very delicious. I like poultry (chicken and duck) to be fatty.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chonburifc said:
Wondering if any bros here a fan of 亨记 (hang kae - Cantonese) in Chinatown hawker centre. This is Cantonese style and rice is served with bowl and chopstick instead of fork and spoon. The chickens are extremely fat but tasty? Tried looking for the store during my last trip to Sinkee land but unable to locate the stall.

Used to be at a road junction right inside Chinatown. Now inside the Food Centre. Wonder whether it is the same stall. The light soya was delicious.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loy Kee in the Rejected list? :rolleyes:

Objection! Similanjiao foodie chicken rice thread is this?!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suck your head lah! One of the best soya sauce chicken rice lor!
You like their soya sauce? then you are not eating chicken rice, -.-"

The original stall in Whampoa market still ok....those in foodcourt cmi

4475989194_7fc0a576dd_o.jpg

Here sucks

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, how come? angmos big dicks, japs sadists? lol
These nationalities are known as global carrot heads....even go GL also kena pay premium.

Forgot to mention ah neh also got price loading....but their's should be the hardship factor rather than carrot head factor

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ratchada beli famous for all these, sure still have. 2k 2 hour... wahahahahha....

Waaaa Muthu you sound so happy . . . . . . for your info ahneh and arabs must pay extra I think 500 to 700 and even if he had say chosen a lady the lady can still reject him if she don't like.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaaa Muthu you sound so happy . . . . . . for your info ahneh and arabs must pay extra I think 500 to 700 and even if he had say chosen a lady the lady can still reject him if she don't like.
Heng I never kenna rejected before, means I quite handsome, whahahaha. Dun let Ramseth shortass see this, if not he will say:" Once I step in the massage parlour, the ladies will jostles and bid for me to bed with them"

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to be at a road junction right inside Chinatown. Now inside the Food Centre. Wonder whether it is the same stall. The light soya was delicious.

If is using bowl and chopstick, then it should be the same stall. These stalls is famous for selling fat chicken but still get to see chio bo office zha bohs patronizing the stall during lunch time. Guess it's no harm to gain a few extra grams for a nice chicken rice. :wink:
Wah, simi lanjiao, foreigners extra charge 1,000 baht for model lobby? to papasan izzit? last time dun have leh.....

Foreigners should be referring to angmos and japs.....sinkies safe
It happens everywhere. 2 price system very common in LOS. Good news if the Ang Mohs become Lao Jiao, then they will be quoted the local price.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is this the one which used to be opposite the Queenstown Library?

Yes opposite library but more like opposite the polyclinic on second floor of Margaret Drive Food Centre. Now at Mei Ling Street Market second floor see page 2 have photo

Walau this one I remember when I was a little boy I eat here at road junction.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah, simi lanjiao, foreigners extra charge 1,000 baht for model lobby? to papasan izzit? last time dun have leh.....

You yellow skin bro considered not foreigner la like Japanese also. When they write foreigner here it really mean very dark skin men like ahneh and arabs and whitemen. So you no need to pay extra same same Korean, Taiwanese, Hongkie etc