• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My top 3 best chicken rice stalls

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbot said:
i tried the one at the basement of katong shopping centre, it was good. but my all time favourite is still the soya sauce chicken at toa payoh lorong 4. all time best!:o

I second that. The Soya Sauce is delicious.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
Soya sauce chicken at cross street also nice, there are 2 stalls there, unfortunately, Hainanese chicken is white boiled chicken, LOL.

Did you try the soup at katong? and the free acar? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The one at Lorong 4 is sweet, very different from the others which are salty.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? have lah.... you go check, lol

last saturday went to check. No have porridge lah...

here are the photos...my weekly worshipping session LOL, extra bowl of rice is a MUST

chicken_rice3.jpg

chicken_rice2.jpg

chicken_rice1.jpg

chicken_rice.jpg

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here are the photos...my weekly worshipping session LOL, extra bowl of rice is a MUST

Extra bowl of rice? You'll get fatter than Alamaking in no time! But it's hard to get fatter than GMS and LTB. They always have two extra bowls of rice each! :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
bro,
later mata come arrest us how? :p:p:p

In that case, u must cook for SBF AND SPF. :biggrin:

Head of cooking in this forum is Alamaking, except for ngoh hiang, whereby the Head of eating Zhihau will take over. :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case, u must cook for SBF AND SPF. :biggrin:

Head of cooking in this forum is Alamaking, except for ngoh hiang, whereby the Head of eating Zhihau will take over. :p

Can I apply to be Japanese ramen, soba and sashimi chef for SBF Restaurant? But please, don't complain if the price is high. I only use authentic Japanese-grade ingredients. And please, don't ask for sushi, I know only how to roll and cut it, but I don't know how to cook the sushi rice to begin with.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last saturday went to check. No have porridge lah...

chicken_rice3.jpg
=

Definitely diff stall... i remmeber mine is orange plate.... Bukit Merah Centra Hawker Centre? hmm... i will check it out next time i go there... LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely diff stall... i remmeber mine is orange plate.... Bukit Merah Centra Hawker Centre? hmm... i will check it out next time i go there... LOL

They give you orange plate because you wear silly orange jersey...hahaha!!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop diagonally opposite Bedok Stadium, the one with Thai cooked food stall. Latest arrival of PRC tiger beer girl with super short skirt, just sat opposite me a moment ago at perfect angle showing me her panties. Chio, young and hot. Dont say i never share good things. I hope posting in best chicken rice stall is appropriate :-D

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Coffeeshop diagonally opposite Bedok Stadium, the one with Thai cooked food stall. Latest arrival of PRC tiger beer girl with super short skirt, just sat opposite me a moment ago at perfect angle showing me her panties. Chio, young and hot. Dont say i never share good things. I hope posting in best chicken rice stall is appropriate :-D

Can you put a marking on the chair you sat before you go so that I know where to sit. I come over now... he he he..... gum xia you first....

Last edited: