• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My sincere thanks to our Muslim community

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I went out to buy food at a mall.

It was near MRT, I hardly saw any local Muslims in the train station or mall, dressed up for visiting. 90% were Chinese and there were more foreign workers than Malays around.

I have a close Malay friend and I sent him some snacks earlier. I want to thank our Muslim friends who really made it a point to reduce visiting during their most important festival.

Thank you so much, although what we do is a molehill compared to the mountain at Changi Airport,
I wish to give you a cyber hug, Selamat Hari Raya and best wishes to all of you,

SOS

Last edited: