• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Chinese Muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Once killed leave it as it is. We dont mutilate the body.

Correction: Once head chopped off, not once kill. So missing head, not consider as mutilated by muslims?

Muslims are extremely benevolence!! I should opt to be killed by a muslim and not by an infidel.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction: Once head chopped off, not once kill. So missing head, not consider as mutilated by muslims?

Muslims are extremely benevolence!! I should opt to be killed by a muslim and not by an infidel.

Instant death is better. Imagine stabbing, thrusting and slashing your enemy. Macam half dead. So torturing for the enemy.:smile:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instant death is better. Imagine stabbing, thrusting and slashing your enemy. Macam half dead. So torturing for the enemy.:smile:

I agree with you, it is better than suffering in pain.

And muslims are the most benovelent people in the world and they don't tell lie. :cool: