• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traitor malay apologised to illegal occupiers for malay arrogant and disrespectful behaviour.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two people who claimed to be devout Christians and I can without a shadow of a doubt classify them as the most repulsive arrogant cunts I’ve ever met. One of them actually told me that he prefers to have business dealings with Christians. You can’t make this shit up.
The Christians are like the Jews. They help each other to move up.
And sometimes even during business discussion, they will preach first, or say a prayer before meeting begins.
And communists will have to convert first before getting married with one of them.
And end up having to attend church and Bible classes every week.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know two people who claimed to be devout Christians and I can without a shadow of a doubt classify them as the most repulsive arrogant cunts I’ve ever met. One of them actually told me that he prefers to have business dealings with Christians. You can’t make this shit up.
The more devout they are on the outside, the more hypocritical on the inside.

I had an ASEAN scholar classmate in uni who was a very 'devout' Christian who'd only lend his notes to fellow Christians, but not to anyone else. Joke was after our semester break ended, we heard that he was caught by police for bonking his girlfriend in a car atop Penang Hill and had to pay a fine.

That's why I always say that religion is BS.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one enlightened Malay and Muslim. The Islamic world would be much more progressive if there were more Muslims like the good professor.
There are many progressive Muslim and great scientists as well. But same cannot be say for bulk population...

It ish Very similar to Tiongkok Little Pink

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many progressive Muslim and great scientists as well. But same cannot be say for bulk population...

The trouble is that - like the Jews - the progressive Muslims are not in power. That's why you have this endless cycle of war and revenge between the Jews and Arabs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As we enter the final third of the month of Ramadhan, said to be the 10 holiest and most sacred, many Muslims will be spending time in mosques throughout the night hoping for the Lai-latul-Qadr or the Night of Power. It is said that Allah’s Mercy and Blessings would flow in this night till dawn and if one were to capture that night then all of our sins may be forgiven by Him.

Reeks of idolatry and superstition.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Progressive moslems tend to not take islam seriously. They usually are just cultural moslems. Can't leave islam because it's either illegal or due to intense community pressure