• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Picks for EURO 2012

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really have my doubts about england...they have been reliably underachieving for nearly half a century now. They always look strong but eventually falter.

This time round they dont even look strong.

Bro, it will be interesting to see how they perform with such low expectation. I think this is the 1st international tournament where expectation for England is low. English Fans, Media and football pundits have already written them off not to progress beyond the group stage.

Hodgson could still spring a surprise.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
imho, greece their instinct is defensive, wait for oppo to make mistake or score goal in set piece situation, annoy the oppo.
hope poland dont be eager to win and lose their composure.
cant afford to let greece score first.:eek:

Formation

Poland 4-4-1-1
Greece 4-3-3

:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attacking formation but yet the coach can pull them back.:biggrin:

dunno hw much the referee is pocketing? soft 1st yellow, soft red card.:biggrin:
host advantage.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drama mama. The amateur arsenal keeper red carded. the replacement keeper saved the day.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 vs 10. Greece may just nick this game. But credit to the Polish keeper for the penalty save.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiyo....i lost $$$ on england so many times now i scared to bet they win :(
Bro, it will be interesting to see how they perform with such low expectation. I think this is the 1st international tournament where expectation for England is low. English Fans, Media and football pundits have already written them off not to progress beyond the group stage.

Hodgson could still spring a surprise.