• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Picks for EURO 2012

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Euros will be very hard to predict.
It will be interesting to see if the high stakes low odds method of betting will work for this tournament. :biggrin:

Only goondus let odds sway their betting decisions. Judgement should take precedence over all else. A winning bet is a winning bet, regardless if odds are 10.00 or 1.33. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never write-off the Germans. They always do well in International competition.
Also, England could surprise as no-one (including myself) is giving them a chance.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i really have my doubts about england...they have been reliably underachieving for nearly half a century now. They always look strong but eventually falter.

This time round they dont even look strong.

Never write-off the Germans. They always do well in International competition.
Also, England could surprise as no-one (including myself) is giving them a chance.

jw5

Loyal
Only goondus let odds sway their betting decisions. Judgement should take precedence over all else. A winning bet is a winning bet, regardless if odds are 10.00 or 1.33. :biggrin:

Only goondus bet 4 figure sums when the odds are 1.33 whatever the outcome is expected to be. :biggrin:
The way to do it is to look at the game and the item u intend to bet on. If u think it will happen, then
look at the odds. If that is also gum, then hoot in order to huat! :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really have my doubts about england...they have been reliably underachieving for nearly half a century now. They always look strong but eventually falter.

This time round they dont even look strong.

I chose England to reach final because this competition they are not one of the FAVs. :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only goondus bet 4 figure sums when the odds are 1.33 whatever the outcome is expected to be. :biggrin:
The way to do it is to look at the game and the item u intend to bet on. If u think it will happen, then
look at the odds. If that is also gum, then hoot in order to huat! :biggrin:

Cannot like that say lah, 33% returns in 2 hours. Where to find? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u can take the club out of the England players, there might be hope.:biggrin:
Ah Roy cant handle.

but if u keep buying small, got chance to win hahaha.:biggrin:

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best underdog teams are

France
Poland
Russia
Czech Republic
Croatia

Those who bet against Greece and "PANG" good luck to you. Beating Greece will not be easy and they are not the whipping boys. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beating Greece will be easy. Don't go for the low odds. Just whack hard on Poland on the handicap. Odds now at 3.05, I'm hoping for the contrarians to push it up to 3.20 :biggrin: