• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Picks for EURO 2012

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i was banking on first match nerves on poland's part. The only significant thing in football that i remember Poland doing was in the 70s

when their goalkeeper Tomaziewski performed well in goal to deny England a win . This caused England to miss the World Cup finals in the same year.

I even recall the shittimes reporting this on the sports page.

Apart from this the Poles dont do well in soccer.

Wah seh! Draw! Not impossible but i predict that Poland will beat them by one goal margin. :biggrin:

Lewandowski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, what about 3 goal margin? :biggrin:

Sian leh. The problem is not Poland or other favorites but Greek's tactics. Should their tactics fail tonight, the coach will make correction. Poland's last friendly was 4-0 but that kind of score is rare and against minnows Andorra. Unless you are a fan of their Arsenal keeper. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sian leh. The problem is not Poland or other favorites but Greek's tactics. Should their tactics fail tonight, the coach will make correction. Poland's last friendly was 4-0 but that kind of score is rare and against minnows Andorra. Unless you are a fan of their Arsenal keeper. :biggrin:

Greece won't park the bus tonight. I've analysed their tactics under the current Portuguese coach. Even if they do, it won't be effective. They have a few slow dinosaurs in midfield. I doubt they can shuffle across the pitch and cover up spaces for 90 minutes against the likes of Lewandowski, Piszczek and Kuba who are playing in front of 58,000 supporters tonight. There won't be nerves for sure. Nerves are for losers with low confidence. Not this unbeaten Polish side in red hot form. :biggrin:

Lewandowski

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Greece won't park the bus tonight. I've analysed their tactics under the current Portuguese coach. Even if they do, it won't be effective. They have a few slow dinosaurs in midfield. I doubt they can shuffle across the pitch and cover up spaces for 90 minutes against the likes of Lewandowski, Piszczek and Kuba who are playing in front of 58,000 supporters tonight. There won't be nerves for sure. Nerves are for losers with low confidence. Not this unbeaten Polish side in red hot form. :biggrin:

Ok Chok Dee to you. 2-0 or 3-1 will favor those pang but their Arsenal keeper is not the best so i think Poland will concede goals. :biggrin:

My advice to punters is that whenever they bet on matches that has Greece playing, exercise caution and don't go and sell house sell car sell kidney sell backside to ham tum. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok Chok Dee to you. 2-0 or 3-1 will favor those pang but their Arsenal keeper is not the best so i think Poland will concede goals. :biggrin:

My advice to punters is that whenever they bet on matches that has Greece playing, exercise caution and don't go and sell house sell car sell kidney sell backside to ham tum. :biggrin:

Boss, now then you say. My kidney already cut out liao leh. How? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
i was banking on first match nerves on poland's part. The only significant thing in football that i remember Poland doing was in the 70s
when their goalkeeper Tomaziewski performed well in goal to deny England a win . This caused England to miss the World Cup finals in the same year.

Bro, if u like talking about football back then in the 70s and 80s, the best person to tcss with is Uncle Ram. :p

If u ask him whether Rossi will score goals for Italy this time, he will think u mean Paolo and not Giuseppi. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ah Ram yes.....but he seems to have flown the coop...or maybe even kicked the bucket if some threads are to be believed.

I watched the 1982 WC in London ( watched Wimbledon which was played at the same time ) and soon as Paolo scored the goals that kicked Socrates

and Brazil out of the tournament i headed for home.

Bro, if u like talking about football back then in the 70s and 80s, the best person to tcss with is Uncle Ram. :p

If u ask him whether Rossi will score goals for Italy this time, he will think u mean Paolo and not Giuseppi. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, greece their instinct is defensive, wait for oppo to make mistake or score goal in set piece situation, annoy the oppo.
hope poland dont be eager to win and lose their composure.
cant afford to let greece score first.:eek: