• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Picks for EURO 2012

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm not really into football but m interested to know when is it starting? Thanks

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pick the Italians to win..

England will find it difficult due to their tough group games.. I'll take France and Ukraine to qualify from the England group..

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict one of the PIGS to win EURO 2012. I don't see how their domination of world football since 2004 can be upsetted.

On a side note, I am expecting the English to do well.

:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two are hot favorites and herds pick but i hope to see the underdogs do well in the group stages before they get eliminated in the last eight. :biggrin:

The herds will be disappointed this summer. Expect Spain and Germany to be kicked out of the tournament long before France lifts the cup. :biggrin:

Lucas Barrios

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody take spain to win? No Germany?

Ok, i take Spain.

Do you know why Argentina are no longer favorites? Because they cannot play well as a team and all are selfish and go for personal glory. So it is proof that Messi does well only with Barcelona because his peers there feeds him the ball. Argentina? tan ku ku. Come and get the ball yourself. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lucas Barrios

Alfrescian
Loyal

188498_thumb.jpg

Betting: Back England not to make the knockout stages of Euro 2012
Jim Knight takes a look at how Roy Hodgson's side may fare this summer. With the absence of Wayne Rooney and a long injury list, he's backing England not to progress from Group D

Lucas Barrios

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry but Der Mannschaft will not lose to Portugal. You can be adventurous to bet for a draw if you like. :biggrin:

190350_thumb.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo: If I had a suitcase full of money I'd bet on Portugal or Spain to win Euro 2012
The Real Madrid attacker is hopeful of the Seleccao's chances in the finals, but feels that the defending European champions are the team to beat this summer

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm backing England to go far as France permits. Roy Hodgson is a vastly underrated manager. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry but Der Mannschaft will not lose to Portugal. You can be adventurous to bet for a draw if you like. :biggrin:

190350_thumb.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo: If I had a suitcase full of money I'd bet on Portugal or Spain to win Euro 2012
The Real Madrid attacker is hopeful of the Seleccao's chances in the finals, but feels that the defending European champions are the team to beat this summer

Der Mannschaft will destroy Portugal for sure. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
This Euros will be very hard to predict.
It will be interesting to see if the high stakes low odds method of betting will work for this tournament. :biggrin: