• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Xiaoxiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, you know where I stay as I had stated prior. Greenwich Condo which you can only dream of staying. You need to park your lowly Honda cub somewhere else though. Our high SES condo would not welcome Malaysian bikes

May I ask what is considered high ses in the eyes of a spoilt amdk living here like yourself.
Is driving a Mercedes GLA180 considered high ses for amdk?
Also what car are you driving since Honda cub is Low ses to you?

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN. fucking minta babi kirsten. see your cheebye face make me puke

Totally agreed !!!

959919A1-006E-4707-9115-FF7EBFA865CB.jpeg

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
What physical and inner personality qualities does Kirsten possess that makes you want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her?
Hey wontonmee bro, honestly I do not know or rather I cannot put into words. One fact though, she was the one who came after me. After we chatted and hang out, I find her really intelligent and charming. That's how we fell in love

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="XiaoxiaollMay I ask what is considered high ses in the eyes of a spoilt amdk living here like yourself.
Is driving a Mercedes GLA180 considered high ses for amdk?
Also what car are you driving since Honda cub is Low ses to you?[/QUOTE]
Hey Xiaoxiao bro, driving a Mercedes is definitely considered high SES in Singapore. But German technology can never be compared to British made cars such as Aston Martin, Bentley or Jaguar. It is pathetic that Singaporeans treat Mercedes as high SES car. I do not drive and do not even own a motorcycle. I always grab a car whenever I travel and call for grab food whenever I am hungry. I even hire an electrician to change my lightbulbs. High SES should be about lifestyle and not material possession