• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My latest photo taken yesterday

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Epictroll.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The MAN who posted the photo is a MORON who is trying to pass himself off as a woman.

Anyway, enjoy the upskirt. The panty is very bland one with nylon seam, and its a very dull colour. In the past I would have been able to make out the brand but my eyes are not as good as before.

wow... u super sniper hor.........

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chio ish chio...but...alamak...the skin tone lok so bad...may i suggest using a D3s to take peekture instead...:biggrin::p:p

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The picture of this woman is very familiar,i have seen her at RWS before,her neh neh is real,because i remember at that time i was quite distracted by her neh neh...about the same size as fiona xie...she was with another lady with a few guys at maxim club RWS...correct me if i am wrong.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can actually recognise someone by her neh neh! You are good!

The picture of this woman is very familiar,i have seen her at RWS before,her neh neh is real,because i remember at that time i was quite distracted by her neh neh...about the same size as fiona xie...she was with another lady with a few guys at maxim club RWS...correct me if i am wrong.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So DASHUANGXI is real? OMG..... i like... i shall go to RWS and stalk her :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey dey, simi ish RWS huh? :confused:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your eyes so power. 1 look, the girl wearing clothes you can also see whether real or fake boobs.

Quan Yi Feng's increased bust size and Ann Kok's is real or fake?:o