• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my horny peeping maid - sequel to the running maid

i m up to my neck. pls vote SACK or KEEP hippo maid

• keep hippo maid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • send hippo maid a one way ticket back

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: a tip-toeing ballet dancing hippo

11pm. the door opened. hippo was back. opened the bedroom door to have a peek.

OMG! hippo was pirouetting across the hall to her room. couldn't help noticing she was holding a big shiny wrapped present. gotta nudge the wifey to check her out tomorrow how her date went on....especially whether there was any ...er... kissing, necking, petting...or worst, love making part. :*::*:

yesterday was balleting with joy, today hippo was sulking. she reeived a call from horny pinoy that he was returning home to filipins. see how fast they worked themselves: she already got his hp number.

now she was sulking and moody. the way she was mopping the floor this morning was like writing a love letter. :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: a tip-toeing ballet dancing hippo

from a joyful prancing hippo, she was now a dejected cow. was just wondering......did she or didn't she...u know..do that to the horny pinoy during that hot date?

today, dunno whether she was feigning longing sorrow, she asked wifey whether she could take a day off during hari raya. hippo would wanna visit her former mum who was from a malay muslim family. and i began to wonder....she kept mentioning how nice her master was to her before she returned home after her contract with them was completed....

i just wonder. what else was up the skirts of hippo maid.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few weeks had passed, the sullen hippo maid was wailing sad screechy songs daily. it was beginning to get into everyone's nerve including the pampering MIL.

suddenly, a parcel arrived at the doorstep. it was a specially hermetically packed lup cheong from filippin ...sent with love from horny pinoy.

when the package was opened by hippo, suddenly she was singing "the hills are ablazed....with the sound of music..." rainbows suddenly seemed to appear and the gloom and doom of hippo was lifted. she was pirouetting again.

pinoy lupcheong!! the bloody horny pinoy was really hinting at something really X-RATED!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fatter hippo or a pregnant cow?

damn jialat!!

hippo maid is getting fatter these days. she is so bloody fat now i even mistake her quite often as my rotund mum in law. worst, she gave her most of her old night gown so from the back it really appears to be the m.i.l. @@

then again, as i recalled her rendevous date with that freaky horny pinoy client....and now she is fatter.

hmmp... is she pregnant or just a piece of walking lard loaded cow?:confused::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a possessed hippo maid?

the day when I was just back from a long relaxing holiday, I woke up with a thirst. when reaching the entrance kitchen to get a drink. I saw a prancing plump figure with dishevelling hair swaying madly. it was like some kind of possessed tang kee or Chinese medium.

when I on the light, lo and behold!! it was my hippo maid doing the flashdance!! :( at 2am in the morning?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
xl to xxl hippo

this time very jialat liao!!

my hippo maid after her romantic date with horny pinoy had increased in size. she was already XL and now she appeared to be XXL:*::*:

could there be another little hippo on the way?

siao liao!! the scariest nightmare is cuming soon. and how well it blends in with HALLOWEEN NIGHT! :*::*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is hippo maid trying to murder me?

saw this news today. sooner then i knew it, the wifey's radio broke down and began nagging at me to be kind to hippo.

The Straits Times
An Indonesian maid has been charged with the murder of her employer's 16-year-old daughter in their Tampines flat. http://bit.Iy/17xx2yd

hmmm....for the past few weeks when i recalled, my hairs all stood up! did hippo maid try to kill me in the most unsuspicious way??

i almost slipped when entering a toilet. the floor was cover with suds, did hippo time my entrance and leave the suds there to trip me?

if u guys are readking this, should i end up dead or hospitalised.....hippo maid is the prime suspect. do leeport this to the mata.

thank you. :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: is hippo maid trying to murder me?

i dunno whether i m prejudice or what. whatever i caught my hippo maid dancing, there was bound to be an earthquake!

when she does her routine house cleaning, she would on the radio. then she would get high and start yelping along with the tune. then she gets even higher and begin dancing. i know she is dancing cos everytime she does it, i can feel the vibration on my teak parquet flooring.

the next day in shit times, there is sure to be a leeport of earthquake some where. :p

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies leetahbar: negotiate with ur maid lah! :biggrin: ask her want to sell her body or not? u just collect money only lah! i find customers for u ok?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng replies leetahbar: negotiate with ur maid lah! :biggrin: ask her want to sell her body or not? u just collect money only lah! i find customers for u ok?

i think she would gladly pay u instead if u make her yelp and cum.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugly like fuck!

married, divorced, married, divorced.....x 6times with 6 kids.

u wanna marry her? buy 1 get 6 free.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo nearly gave me a heart attack!!

this morning was a cold cold day.

as usual, hippo maid had this tendency to pop up from behind as u turn only to startle the hell out of u!

she did it again this morning. there was a funny glow in her freaking toothless gappy smile.

"sir, can I ask u something?" here we go, again. oh brother!!

"yes, what?" I sheeply replied sipping my kopi in between my shits times reading without even looking at her.

"sir, sorry...." she pulled down my papers and smile her Halloween toothless gappy grin. "why u always scolding me?"

"Huh? simi dai ji??" was surprised by her sudden awkard question.

she looked at me. this time smilingly lovingly and eyes blinking sending shockwaves through my nerves. brrrrrr...!!

"sir, r u secretly in love with me?....."

piang!! I fell off my chair hperventillating!! almost went into cardiac arrest.

MEDIC!! EMERGENCY!!! oxygen! oxygen!!!:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
meeting of the maids - hippo vs running maid on x'masnday

dingdong! the doorbell chimed.

hippo opened the door. guess who? running maid came a visiting!

"merry x'mas, sir!' running maid was all full of glee. I merry her back and was rather please. the way she was dressed in tight jeans and T put hippo to shame! "this for you, sir." ah! present from a maid, how sweet!

after thanking running maid, I went into the room, got a door gift watch from last party and gave it to running infront of hippo. yes! the expression of awe from hippo was priceless! I ain't gonna give hippo any present. oh no! I just wish I could give a one-way ticket to send her back for good and permanently.

I could sense a lot of rivalry and envy from hippo. good. she felt threatened. she began to pretend to keep herself busy - sweeping, then mopping, then wiping....what a crap! the whole morning before arrival of running, she was laughing infront of the tv.

anyway, wifey was glad to see running. she had inward growing toe nail and had called running to come and trim for her. I could notice the dejection of hippo when all the attention was on running. I bet she was apprehensive that running might be returning to work for us. unfortunately, she wasn't. she was going to japan soon with her boss family. this was also like a farewell visit from running.

wifey was happy for her and gave her an angpow and a present beside paying her for her pedicure service. as for hippo who was now watching the whole scene silently was in glum. served her right!

after the pedicure was done, it was chatting. hippo pulled running into the kitchen and they were chit chatting in their pinoy tone - one moment loud, one moment soft and the next awkard silence.....

finally, time for running to leave and there was a very uneasy feeling we noticed in hippo.....

yes, she should be cos after CNY, it would be asa la vista, baby for her. we are sending her home in a one-way ticket. hopefully she wouldn't return to agonise another family. good riddance!:mad:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: meeting of the maids - hippo vs running maid on x'masnday

I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.

I want to politicize this thread inspired by the way Leongsam politicize my Gaia Spacecraft. thread in Serious section.
I do not believe in eye for an eye.
I believe in 3 or 4 eyes for an eye as interests must be given too

The only place fit for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

just when i thought hippo maid episode should end, today being new year's eve, hippo looked distressed.

she told wifey one of her son was admitted into the hospital and she needed to send money back. she asked wifey to lend her some money and allowed her time off to orchard to remit the $ back to filipin.

my god! the stoopig wifey!! this is new year's eve!!!

u guess it!

hippo is still not back from orchard. i doubt she would be back early. when she's really back, she sure has tonnes of reasons like.....(can u help to name some?)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bumper harvest of angpows - hippo maid HUAT AH!!!

it was my most grievous mistake....but when come to think of it, probably it was a blessing in disguise!:biggrin:

we had all agreed to sack hippo. since it was close to cny, we decided to procrastinate the matter and allow her to collect some angpows.

HELL!! hippo collected more angpows than we could have imagined! and all were quite big and fat! what a bumper harvest for her!

i think visitors to me home love giving him....cos hippo in mandarin is shui ma or 水马 which meant water horse and coincidentally tally with this year of the horse.

up till today, hippo just couldn't wipe that smirk of her 水马 fuckface :( a check with her confirmed that her bumper angpows harvest totalled to be $1k plus. my god!! the biggest she got was from the horny pinoy who was back and gave her $288 angpow but he only gave $80 each to my 2 kids.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

shit!! i can't edit my posting!!

him...correction" her

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hippo valentine's

it took me lots of courage to pen this....and it's real! i procrastinated for too long until i tak boleh tahan any more.

i think my hippo maid got hots for me! oh my gosh!!!

valentine's day. wifey demanded lavish candlelight dinner and all the gimmicks - chocs, roses, sexy undies and a romantic night in a posh hotel. oh....my hurting pocket!! and sore di

wifey was wicked. very wicked. she ordered dozens of live oysters and all sorts of dishes that would get u to "sing the national anthem"....i must say, she succeeded and hence my sore dick.

after a wild raucous night in the hotel room, we washed up and returned to our home.

when i just stepped in, hippo was passing funny glances at me, winking her dovey eyes non stop. it sent shivers up my spine....and oh my sore dick!!

there on the table with my morning shit times, there was a red rose nicely wrapped with ribbon....now i wondered who was it from?...

another lovey dovey glance from hippo....OH MY GOD!! not her!! @@