• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[AMA] My extramarital relationships

extramaritalman

Since extramarital affairs are now trending topics of the day in our lovely and sunny island of Singapore, I finally decided to register an account to share my personal experiences.

Below are some of my notable extramarital relationships over the years.

Feel free to ask me anything.

1. Hong Kong lady. In her late 30s. Highflyer Senior Executive. Not married. Met on the plane in SQ Business Class to London. Started chatting as she was seated next to me. Exchanged contacts. Met up for drinks in London after my official duties. We hit the road as we were on the same wavelength. Our rendezvous mainly in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily. We still keep in contact till this day, but as friends. No more sexual relationship.

Satisfaction level : 7/10

2. Singaporean lady. Mid level Executive in a multinational company. She was in mid 30s. Married. Met her in a Club. She was with her Amdk husband and amdk friends. We sort of caught glimpses of each other and made eye contact/smiles at the Club"s bar. The next day, I was at the Club and saw her at the pool. She has a gorgeous figure. Chatted and lunched together at the Club. We had good vibes of each other. So again, hit the road running. Our rendezvous mainly in decent 4 star or 5 star hotels in Singapore. I would book the room and do the hotel check-in(s). Our modus operandi was simple. She would wait for me at our decided hotel lift lobby (as she didn have hotel access key card for lift and room). I would call her mobile or WhatsApp when the hotel lift which I was in was reaching the ground floor. When the lift door opened, she would come in. When we are done, she would leave first and I would checkout an hour later. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily as her Amdk husband had to relocate back to the States. No messy outcome. A great extrovert lady if you want my opinion.

Satisfaction level : 8.5/10

3. Singaporean lady. Her Occupation : Personal Assistant in her early 30s. She wasn't married but had a steady boyfriend for years (I think about 10 or 11 plus years since school days if I recall correctly). I was at Takashimaya Bulgari getting a farewell gift for the Singaporean lady (No. 2 above). She (as in No.3) was also in the Bulgari shop. While selecting the farewell gift, I was unsure whether it was suitable. I asked the Bulgari sales lady. The sales lady said it was fine and out the blue, this (No. 3) lady in the shop commented that another product would be more suitable for farewell. I heeded her advice. While leaving the shop, I cheekily asked if she was free for afternoon tea, expecting a straightforward rejection. To my surprise, she accepted. The rest was history. Our rendezvous were mainly in Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok as we can be "free" and "lovey-dovey". If we ever met up in Singapore, the same hotel modus operandi as in No. 2 above. But very seldom as she was very wary of being spotted by her friends and family members. We exited from the relationship graciously. She was getting married and it was time I disappear for good. Never got in contact after we mutually agree not to see each other again. Hope she is doing well and having a good time with her husband and kids (I am assuming).

Satisfaction level : 9/10

4. Korean lady. Senior lawyer in big and established Korean law firm. Married. In her late 30s. I was the business lead in charge of a project deal in Korea. She was the external lawyer for the Korean side. We met during negotiations. After the project completion, I had some family personal property matters that needed Korean legal advice. Found her name card, called her via phone. Told her I needed a lawyer to sell a family owned property and she was extremely helpful. She redirected me to her law firm's property department and my matter was completed smoothly without hiccups. When I met up to sign documents in Seoul at her firm's property department, we had lunch at The Westin Josun Seoul where I was staying. We hit off at an instant. The rest was history (or herstory or whatever you want to call it). Our rendezvous were mainly out of Korea where both of us can be free to be as romantic as we wanted without fear of being spotted. Our romantic meetings depended on who needed the convenience. If it was her, we choose Tokyo (nearer for her) or Bangkok (nearer for me). As usual, after a year plus, it was time to exit as we got a bit tired of travelling to meet up. ** We exited and still remain as good friends till today. I would not hesitate to say I would have married her if both of us are single and available.

Satisfaction level : 9.5/10

Feel free to ask me anything (politely).

≫≫≫≫≫

**Updated : Covid lockdowns practically meant the relationship would die as we could only communicate online and couldn't offer each other the much needed physical companionship.

most i can do is quid pro quo with my aging landlady for foregoing 69% of monthly rent at bedok hdb room. and may be the teochew auntie selling soon kueh (correction: sng kway is sour chicken) at bedok central.

Since extramarital affairs are now trending topics of the day in our lovely and sunny island of Singapore, I finally decided to register an account to share my personal experiences.

1. Hong Kong lady. In her late 30s. Highflyer Senior Executive. Not married. Met on the plane in SQ Business Class to London. Started chatting as she was seated next to me. Exchanged contacts. Met up for drinks in London after my official duties. We hit the road as we were on the same wavelength. Our rendezvous mainly in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily. We still keep in contact till this day, but as friends. No more sexual relationship.

2. Singaporean lady. Mid level Executive in a multinational company. She was in mid 30s. Married. Met her in a Club. She was with her Amdk husband and amdk friends. We sort of caught glimpses of each other and made eye contact/smiles at the Club"s bar. The next day, I was at the Club and saw her at the pool. She has a gorgeous figure. Chatted and lunched together at the Club. We had good vibes of each other. So again, hit the road running. Our rendezvous mainly in decent 4 star or 5 star hotels in Singapore. I would book the room and do the hotel check-in(s). Our modus operandi was simple. She would wait for me at our decided hotel lift lobby (as she didn have hotel access key card for lift and room). I would call her mobile or WhatsApp when the hotel lift which I was in was reaching the ground floor. When the lift door opened, she would come in. When we are done, she would leave first and I would checkout an hour later. Relationship lasted about 2 years plus and we exited voluntarily as her Amdk husband had to relocate back to the States. No messy outcome. A great extrovert lady if you want my opinion.

3. Singaporean lady. Her Occupation : Personal Assistant in her early 30s. She wasn't married but had a steady boyfriend for years (I think about 10 or 11 plus years since school daya if I recall correctly). I was at Takashimaya Bulgari getting a farewell gift for the Singaporean lady (No. 2 above). She (as in No.3) was also in the Bulgari shop. While selecting the farewell gift, I was unsure whether it was suitable. I asked the Bulgari sales lady. The sales lady said it was fine and out the blue, this (No. 3) lady in the shop commented that another product would be more suitable for farewell. I heeded her advice. While leaving the shop, I cheekily asked if she was free for afternoon tea, expecting a straightforward rejection. To my surprise, she accepted. The rest was history. Our rendezvous were mainly in Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok as we can be "free" and "lovey-dovey". If we ever met up in Singapore, the same hotel modus operandi as in No. 2 above. But very seldom as she was very wary of being spotted by her friends and family members. We exited from the relationship graciously. She was getting married and it was time I disappear for good. Never got in contact after we mutually agree not to see each other again. Hope she is doing well and having a good time with her husband and kids (I am assuming).

4. Korean lady. Senior lawyer in big and established Korean law firm. Married. In her late 30s. I was the business lead in charge of a project deal in Korea. She was the external lawyer for the Korean side. We met during negotiations. After the project completion, I had some family personal property matters that needed Korean legal advice. Found her name card, called her via phone. Told her I needed a lawyer to sell a family owned property and she was extremely helpful. She redirected me to her law firm's property department and my matter was completed smoothly without hiccups. When I met up to sign documents in Seoul at her firm's property department, we had lunch at The Westin Josun Seoul where I was staying. We hit off at an instant. The rest was history (or herstory or whatever you want to call it). Our rendezvous were mainly out of Korea where both of us can be free to be as romantic as we wanted without fear of being spotted. Our romantic meetings depended on who needed the convenience. If it was her, we choose Tokyo (nearer for her) or Bangkok (nearer fot me). As usual, after a year plus, it was time to exit as we got a bit tired of travelling to meet up. We exited and still remain as good friends till today. I would not hesitate to say I would have married her if both of us are single and available.

You sound like Claire-with-a-penis, but without the bombastic lingo.

talking about seoul, there was once a work trip to sk. after 3 sexhaustive weeks surveying sites all over sk with a gook crew, i finished the mission with 3 days off in seoul. met a lady sexecutive in a hotel lift, and we chatted and sexchanged room numbers. she called me at my room that same evening and asked to go out for dinner. went to a nightclub cum restaurant near the hilltop, and saw many hostesses and hookers milling around looking for lonely male cumstomers. since she wasn’t as pretty and or sexy as those chicks i felt like dumping her and hooking up with one of the stunning ones. but to honor her dinner i lingered at our table and finished the meal. we returned to our hotel, but my mind was still captivated by the stunning one. we reached my room, and she wanted to soft talk and stay in my room but my mind was cuntfused. i was so bedazzled by the stunning hostess smiling at me that it preoccupied my mind the entire evening. thus, in cuntfusion i hugged the lady in my room, gave her a kiss, and sexcorted her back to her room saying “good night”. she looked with amazement and disappointment but understood i was in a daze and returned to her room grudgingly. but she left me her (spare) card. when i went to bed i forgot about the card and masturbated furiously still thinking about the stunning hostess. what a fucking loser!

dickheadchang

3. Singaporean lady. Her Occupation : Personal Assistant in her early 30s. She wasn't married but had a steady boyfriend for years (I think about 10 or 11 plus years since school daya if I recall correctly). I was at Takashimaya Bulgari getting a farewell gift for the Singaporean lady (No. 2 above). She (as in No.3) was also in the Bulgari shop. While selecting the farewell gift, I was unsure whether it was suitable. I asked the Bulgari sales lady. The sales lady said it was fine and out the blue, this (No. 3) lady in the shop commented that another product would be more suitable for farewell. I heeded her advice. While leaving the shop, I cheekily asked if she was free for afternoon tea, expecting a straightforward rejection. To my surprise, she accepted. The rest was history. Our rendezvous were mainly in Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok as we can be "free" and "lovey-dovey". If we ever met up in Singapore, the same hotel modus operandi as in No. 2 above. But very seldom as she was very wary of being spotted by her friends and family members. We exited from the relationship graciously. She was getting married and it was time I disappear for good. Never got in contact after we mutually agree not to see each other again. Hope she is doing well and having a good time with her husband and kids (I am assuming).

4. Korean lady. Senior lawyer in big and established Korean law firm. Married. In her late 30s. I was the business lead in charge of a project deal in Korea. She was the external lawyer for the Korean side. We met during negotiations. After the project completion, I had some family personal property matters that needed Korean legal advice. Found her name card, called her via phone. Told her I needed a lawyer to sell a family owned property and she was extremely helpful. She redirected me to her law firm's property department and my matter was completed smoothly without hiccups. When I met up to sign documents in Seoul at her firm's property department, we had lunch at The Westin Josun Seoul where I was staying. We hit off at an instant. The rest was history (or herstory or whatever you want to call it). Our rendezvous were mainly out of Korea where both of us can be free to be as romantic as we wanted without fear of being spotted. Our romantic meetings depended on who needed the convenience. If it was her, we choose Tokyo (nearer for her) or Bangkok (nearer fot me). As usual, after a year plus, it was time to exit as we got a bit tired of travelling to meet up. We exited and still remain as good friends till today. I would not hesitate to say I would have married her if both of us are single and available.

You've got class my man. Kudos to you!

I'd also like to brag about my extraterrestrial relationship with aliens but then nobody would buy my story..... :biggrin: :tongue:

You are not @Papsmearer meh?

talking about seoul, there was once a work trip to sk. after 3 sexhaustive weeks surveying sites all over sk with a gook crew, i finished the mission with 3 days off in seoul. met a lady sexecutive in a hotel lift, and we chatted and sexchanged room numbers. she called me at my room that same evening and asked to go out for dinner. went to a nightclub cum restaurant near the hilltop, and saw many hostesses and hookers milling around looking for lonely male cumstomers. since she wasn’t as pretty and or sexy as those chicks i felt like dumping her and hooking up with one of the stunning ones. but to honor her dinner i lingered at our table and finished the meal. we returned to our hotel, but my mind was still captivated by the stunning one. we reached my room, and she wanted to soft talk and stay in my room but my mind was cuntfused. i was so bedazzled by the stunning hostess smiling at me that it preoccupied my mind the entire evening. thus, in cuntfusion i hugged the lady in my room, gave her a kiss, and sexcorted her back to her room saying “good night”. she looked with amazement and disappointment but understood i was in a daze and returned to her room grudgingly. but she left me her (spare) card. when i went to bed i forgot about the card and masturbated furiously still thinking about the stunning hostess. what a fucking loser!
You eat shit then die.... 说无聊话...

SBFNews

Wahsei! Soon will tio STD or 艾滋病 liddat :eek:

Ok. I start roll the dice.

1. What is the size of their boobs, long nipples?

2. Hairy pussie type?