• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] My extramarital relationships

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The difference between me and dogs is I state facts while Cantonese and Hakka dogs sons of slut prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as slut prostitute Pui!

Just curious, while you were still married, were you already having secret rendezvous and opening your legs wide wide for Banglas? And how come they can find your hole when your ex-husband couldn't?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
south americans by far. Brazilians, Columbians and Argentinians in that order. I heard Costa Ricans are good too
I tot Bro Glockman also jin skillful?
We can invite him to be a Trainer at SG SkillFailCher on this specialize Skill Upgrade...to save SG from 0.97 birthrate

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, while you were still married, were you already having secret rendezvous and opening your legs wide wide for Banglas? And how come they can find your hole when your ex-husband couldn't?
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese son of chicken are proving yourself barbarian dogs gangsters hiding in rat hole smearing me to win. YOU CANTONESE SON OF DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE Dare not swear to die a violent death on all the evil filthy lies you said of me while I swear everything I said about Cantonese is a fact if not I die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot Bro Glockman also jin skillful?
We can invite him to be a Trainer at SG SkillFailCher on this specialize Skill Upgrade...to save SG from 0.97 birthrate
Hakka son of slut prostitute your Hakka mistress of century is number one skilled in extramarital relationship Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese son of chicken are proving yourself barbarian dogs gangsters hiding in rat hole smearing me to win. YOU CANTONESE SON OF DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE Dare not swear to die a violent death on all the evil filthy lies you said of me while I swear everything I said about Cantonese is a fact if not I die a violent death. Pui!
That’s the difference between good humans and dogs upping old slut whore mistress threads to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the difference between good humans and dogs upping old slut whore mistress threads to win. Pui!
@lightbulb aka
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
One word. 贱!
Her cheebye open hole to breath when the stinky shitskins come near, immediately she got fingered, oar until bleed.