• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY HOKKIEN CHARITY JOURNEY HAS REACHED FIVE WONDERFUL MONTHS!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You failed Biology. If my mother is a virgin, I won't have existed. Alamak, you think my mother is Mother Mary that gave birth to Jesus ah?
No I didn’t. It’s you that insulted me whore and fake virgin because your whore mother is one.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Courtyard Cafe Prestige Club.

Didnt know you are so adamant about joining Club 555 :eek::eek::eek:

PST_5860.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must give a full and complete recap 555!

In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port.
My bad I missed out TOP canon maker that killed Qing founder and helped Pinoys fight against Spanish/America.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must give a full and complete recap 555!

In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners.
SIAO .. how cum you forgot to mention me ..
4d58c0b2-30bc-11e9-80ef-0255f1ad860b_1320x770_183508.jpeg
i

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And this HOKKIEN TRAITOR LIANG HONGZHI.....

Liang Hongzhi - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org

Liang Hongzhi; (Chinese: 梁鴻志; pinyin: Liáng Hóngzhì; Wade-Giles: Liang Hung-chih; Hepburn: Ryō Koushi, 1882 - November 6, 1946) was a leading official in the Anhui clique of the Beiyang Government, later noted for his role as in the collaborationistReformed Government of the Republic of China during World War II.

Liang Hongzhi
梁鴻志

President of the Reformed Government of the Republic of China In office
March 1938 – March 1940

Personal details Born 1882
Changle, Fujian,
Qing Empire

Died November 6, 1946, age 64
Shanghai,
Republic of China

Biography

Liang was a native of Changle in Fujian province. From 1888-1890, he lived in Japan, where his father had been dispatched to by the government of Qing Dynasty China. In 1903, he passed the Imperial examination and in 1905 was accepted to the predecessor to Beijing University. In 1908, he was sent as an official to Shandong province. After the Xinhai Revolution and the formation of the Republic of China, he was recruited to the nationalist government by Yuan Shikai. After the death of Yuan, he gave his allegiance to Duan Qirui, warlord of the Anhui clique, serving as secretary to Duan Zhigui. After the defeat of the Anhui clique in the Zhili–Anhui War, he fled to the Japanese concession in Tianjin.

He returned to Beijing in November 1924 after the Beijing coup and put in charge of a provisional government after an agreement with Zhang Zuolin and Feng Yuxiang, but fled again in 1928 after the successes of Chiang Kai-shek's Northern Expedition. When a warrant for Liang's arrest was issued by the Kuomintang, he fled to Dalian in the Kwantung Leased Territory under Japanese jurisdiction together with Duan Qirui.
After the Manchurian Incident of 1931, Liang returned with Duan to Tianjin, and then to Shanghai and was with Duan when he died in 1937.