• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY HOKKIEN CHARITY JOURNEY HAS REACHED FIVE WONDERFUL MONTHS!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to show it if you are kind and divine high class people you see other people and everything as kind and high class until they prove themselves to be pieces of evil shit. Whereas evil and low class cheap and dirty people using their pea brain will judge others to be slut whore mistress giving free sex because they are so cheap and dirty themselves just like what presumptuous @AhMeng has been proven to do that. A nick name can also judge until free sex and 555 from divine meaning to free sex.
Didn’t I say I was too kind and too silly last time to assume others are kind like me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I congratulate you for a job well done and wish you every success in all your future endeavors. :cool:
Thank you BOSS SAM. Show your sincerity by giving me a reward for good job done like a 免死金牌 aka no-ban-guarantee from you ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to divine meaning of 555 and time to recap how wonderful and great Hokkiens. In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst. Did I miss anything?
Alamak miss out TOP shipbuilders TOP world port. Too many indeed 555 hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must give a full and complete recap 555!

In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must give a full and complete recap 555!

In this five wonderful months, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port.

TOP prostitute, you are the rep.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_nss0l9XuT31rhup7qo1_500.gif