• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY HOKKIEN CHARITY JOURNEY HAS REACHED FIVE WONDERFUL MONTHS!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20190615_084653_mh1560560182417.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get paid for sex you whore.

Charity sex means you are a fucking slut.
Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO SICKENING SO FILTHY SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality in you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is dense up there. She can post definition and meaning of 555, and yet she doesn't understand when I use 555 back on her.

I also don't know what to say. Lol :biggrin:
Are you saying the Thais when using 555 are laughing at people? I don’t think so as they are not as low class as you ccb Malaysian son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the 60s... we also have 1 well known hokkien story teller... every afternoon, he will tell his interesting stories over the air.. :geek:
can't recall his name....
Cantonese don’t be jealous of glorious TOP Hokkien TRUE stories. Unlike your TOP smearing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she must a smoker... so like to throw smoke.:geek:
Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO SICKENING SO FILTHY SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality in you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
here name ginFREEly... why must still pay to buy ??:geek:
Oh so 555 from those good and divine definitions can also twist until free sex definitions. It goes to show that anything and everything can be twisted by cheap and dirty sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder why she call herself that. To me, her nick means "A virgin for free", as this is a male dominated forum.

Problem is Free also no takers here!

Lol :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk cheap and dirty sons of whores like you are always judging others in the same low class ways reflecting yourself not me. Like I said before I didn’t know a thing about this forum let alone being male dominated. I searched for Living in JB and was brought here by Wuqi thread.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow five represents freedom, exploration, travel and change. So appropriate for my five wonderful months of Hokkien charity journey indeed. With a free mind and exploration, traveling in time and space beyond what pea brain people like @AhMeng usually do, can discover so many unknown and hard to believe wonderful and great things of Hokkiens that are ALL TRUE.
Goes to show it if you are kind and divine high class people you see other people and everything as kind and high class until they prove themselves to be pieces of evil shit. Whereas evil and low class cheap and dirty people using their pea brain will judge others to be slut whore mistress giving free sex because they are so cheap and dirty themselves just like what presumptuous @AhMeng has been proven to do that. A nick name can also judge until free sex and 555 from divine meaning to free sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
555 @ginfreely's Cheebye, so big so wide so spacious so loose so smelly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk cheap and dirty sons of whores like you are always judging others in the same low class ways reflecting yourself not me. Like I said before I didn’t know a thing about this forum let alone being male dominated. I searched for Living in JB and was brought here by Wuqi thread.
Unlike proud thieves like @AhMeng here I don’t steal company time to go forum to insult people poor or slut whore mistress and called that entertainment lah 555 hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely a big cock will dislodge your jaw and you will die of cock choke. You fucking johor jiuhu cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike proud thieves like @AhMeng here I don’t steal company time to go forum to insult people poor or slut whore mistress and called that entertainment lah 555 hahaha.
Just because they steal company time to forum they assume others are like themselves so cheap and must know about forum. An innocent nick that meant nothing can also twist until so cheap and dirty by cheap and dirty snakes indeed.