• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, I'm married and have a cute kid. Its you I can't wait to meet though. LOL

Piangz, I better take cover liow. BTW, my boi boi no into that game you are playing. I ask him what he is playing he refused to tell me. Anyway, he is an adult in Oz. What to do? He just top up his phone to don't know do what :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :*:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask is it a blizzard game or not? When my house finish you come over and visit me out west loh. Intro you to my boy also.

Piangz, I better take cover liow. BTW, my boi boi no into that game you are playing. I ask him what he is playing he refused to tell me. Anyway, he is an adult in Oz. What to do? He just top up his phone to don't know do what :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :*:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
IVF is a possible alternative

Try IUI first.

If really cannot, then try IVF.

IVF one shot costs $15,000 if you use high end private gynae, and not 100% especially if the problem lies with the woman (uterus problems, etc).

If you want govt-subsidized one, got to get in line and the queue is 2 years long.

The good thing about IVF is that, if it is your first child, you are allowed to have as many as 3 or 4 embryoes in your womb (i forget exactly how many). Because chances are that a couple of them might die. The flipside is that all 3 remain healthy and you have triplets.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try IUI first.

If really cannot, then try IVF.

IVF one shot costs $15,000 if you use high end private gynae, and not 100% especially if the problem lies with the woman (uterus problems, etc).

If you want govt-subsidized one, got to get in line and the queue is 2 years long.

Thanks for advice. yes, medical is very expensive in SG

Last edited: