• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes illegal in to select gender when doing IVF in Singapore.

You can try the USA. Better pray that they use the correct sperm and egg though!

Thomson Medical Centre ran into trouble for using wrong sperm on SG gal...traumatic for her and hubby.

can you imagine ang moh hubby, chinese wife ended up with Black/Chinese baby?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not joking. Abstinence so that the quality of the germs is at the optimum condition when you need them. Don't be worried, it doesn't mean for the whole month.

maybe to help him in abstinence, i better not show him too much of my body...when he is with me

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, Jocelyn, is having her 1st child in Nov. She is a Singaporean and wants her child to be raised as an Australian. She intends to give birth to her child in australia.

I wonder what you think of her decision?

That is the most wisest decisions she has made in her entire life.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ask is it a blizzard game or not? When my house finish you come over and visit me out west loh. Intro you to my boy also.

Don't want to ask him lah... he kept asking who are you and WTF. Why am I supplying info to you about him.

Then he said : Online relationship should not go into real life. :rolleyes: Smart reply. :biggrin:

Sigh... we are simply different generations.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, smart kid. What he studying again? You tell him, I'm his senior at UNSW. My student card number is 218398* his is like 7 digits at least now, last I checked.

Don't want to ask him lah... he kept asking who are you and WTF. Why am I supplying info to you about him.

Then he said : Online relationship should not go into real life. :rolleyes: Smart reply. :biggrin:

Sigh... we are simply different generations.