• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My first lesson today, must make money to have Korean model spread for me

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to my first lesson today 2pm for crane operator licence

Overweight and high blood pressure, they told me at the medical checkup a few weeks earlier.

I have lost a bit, still must lose some more to pass.

Khaw Boon Wan says can make $7,000. Politician talk cock one, so I discount by 50%, still got $3,500

Can have Korean once a week one shot

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
With $3,500 you are better off saving up for medicine for old age instead of some Korean pussy

Why give money to the doctor and he will poke you with needles and feed you bitter medicine when you can give it to the Korean and get to poke the pussy and eat sweet nectar?

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to my first lesson today 2pm for crane operator licence

Overweight and high blood pressure, they told me at the medical checkup a few weeks earlier.

I have lost a bit, still must lose some more to pass.

Khaw Boon Wan says can make $7,000. Politician talk cock one, so I discount by 50%, still got $3,500

Can have Korean once a week one shot

Save up to cure your painful balls..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any difference between prc and korean?Both look the same just that one speaks in some weird funny language while the other in korean. OK just a joke.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why give money to the doctor and he will poke you with needles and feed you bitter medicine when you can give it to the Korean and get to poke the pussy and eat sweet nectar?

You suck too much "mango" juices you get throat cancer, ask Mike & you get sacked from the job, ask the other Mike. It is a sweet & bitter lesson..:biggrin: ask the MIKES, ha!, ha!, ha! , ha!:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: