• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My daughter persuaded me to have a Happy Sharing Box C for dinner and now I am regretting it.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mcd_ROD-Sharing_LandingPageBanner_mobile_for-viewing-only.jpg

The McWings were tasteless and oily and the Spicy Chicken McNuggets weren't spicy. She said she enjoyed the junk food weekend saturday with me. She told me her daddy will always share this (or something like this in separate orders) with her and aunty on their "together day" lunch. I guess that's the problem with men and their lousy and spoilt girlfriend. Simply give in to what my daughter wants and now she's addicted to junk food! :mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Mcd_ROD-Sharing_LandingPageBanner_mobile_for-viewing-only.jpg

The McWings were tasteless and oily and the Spicy Chicken McNuggets weren't spicy. She said she enjoyed the junk food weekend saturday with me. She told me her daddy will always share this (or something like this in separate orders) with her and aunty on their "together day" lunch. I guess that's the problem with men and their lousy and spoilt girlfriend. Simply give in to what my daughter wants and now she's addicted to junk food! :mad:
Yes, you should regret eating that! It is not healthy at all, you need to put in extra time on your workout. East Coast Park 8am?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best time to eat junk food is when you're a kid, no need to worry about calories and diabetes etc.

That assumes that the kid exercises regularly, and doesn't eat only junk food to the exclusion of wholesome foods.

Stop smothering your kids and allow them some joy in their lives.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be a fast food joint called Hardees at International Building next to Lido cinema. I loved their mushroom burgers. I believe it's the present Carl's Jr.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best time to eat junk food is when you're a kid, no need to worry about calories and diabetes etc.

That assumes that the kid exercises regularly, and doesn't eat only junk food to the exclusion of wholesome foods.

Stop smothering your kids and allow them some joy in their lives.
agreed. the occasional junk is ok. habitually eating is not.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

dear cloudy, pls don't disguise your hatred for the father and stepmother under the guise of junk food :sneaky: