• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said that sg men are the biggest hypocrites ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to wikipedia, 70% of singaporeans are buddhists

my father said that sg men are hypocrites because they don't meditate and adhere to buddhist teachings. instead many of them still gamble, eat meat and go to prostitutes!!

what do you think about his comments?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my father said that sg men are hypocrites because they don't meditate and adhere to buddhist teachings. instead many of them still gamble, eat meat and go to prostitutes!!

Your lanjiow father ..... did all the things you mentioned behind your back .....Fuck Off Queen Duck ...!!!

Go and suck a goat's cock .... aka Ramseth's avatar ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SwineHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Queen Seok Duk your other nick? If so then QSD will die a slow death here.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
your dad is very wise, can i meet him to ask for your hand?:wink:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
ur father n u must be among those hypocrites lor.
slap ur own face 1st lah!:mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The truth will only be known after election. If PAP rules again, your father is right and too lenient in his words.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My pa pa also say OZ woman are super slut cos they likes to suck sinkie willy , blow them so that wala, u got urself a baby kangaroo...Is that true mate?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find it mathematically impossible and incredible that 70% of Singaporeans are Buddhists. Look around Singapore, there're so many Taoists, Muslims, Christians, Hindus and freethinkers, all these add up to just 30%?

Thailand has 95% Buddhists. All of them eat meat including monks. Thailand has by per capita the world's largest prostitution industry. The prostitutes are Buddhists too. They'd go to temple and pray for good business, then report to their brothels for work.

It's the same as Mafia mobsters and hitmen going to church to pray for blessings, then go and bash up and murder people.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my grandfather said that ...theres many man pretends to be a woman in sammyboy to kpkb ...is it true ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is my very the humble comments ...

I think your father very stupiak. He dunno the difference between Buddhist and Taoist !!

And he also lagi stupiak cos he trust wiki-ccb statements 100% !!

And his daughter lagi lagi stupiak cos she listen too much to her father ccb mouth !!

knnbccb ! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.:biggrin:

Are your parents siblings ? Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

Well yr dad was probably referring to some Sinkies, and some of them wear white

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha..you again..first your mother..then its your father ..soon it will be your foxy grandpa turn

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

What else did he say after he gave you a good coitus spankinh last night?