• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my dad said singapore tv/movie stars are very ugly ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle came from the west coast and visit my family
during the family dinner, they were talking about singapore again!
as a curious gurl, i eavedrop on what they say and i overheard my dad saying that singapore artistes are all very ugly! he gave a sigh of exasperation and rambled on the the poor genes of singaporean as the cause!

do you agree with him?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a curious gurl, i eavedrop on what they say and i overheard my dad saying that singapore artistes are all very ugly! he gave a sigh of exasperation and rambled on the the poor genes of singaporean as the cause!

do you agree with him?

Agree !!

I agree you are the ugliest fxxking piece of trash ever seen !!:mad:

Queen Duck ..... Fuck Off !!!:eek:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree !!

I agree you are the ugliest fxxking piece of trash ever seen !!:mad:

Queen Duck ..... Fuck Off !!!:eek:

on the contrary, i have more than 8 guys chasing me now!

when you don't like my thread, don't act like a gangster and fire your limited vulgarities at me. it only makes u look like a loser!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you don't like my thread, don't act like a gangster and fire your limited vulgarities at me. it only makes u look like a loser!

More like 8 fuckers lining up to fuck your raw ass !! Imbecile !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of ang mo chicken i would not dare to do raw on her. she is a public toilet you know?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this kind of ang mo chicken i would not dare to do raw on her. she is a public toilet you know?

This fucker is Queen Duck of the lowest vile level.

To Queen Duck : Fxxk Off where you came from ..... and oh yes I forgot .... Ptuuuuiii into your imbecile throat !!!:mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do you agree with him?

Agree!

Can any one name those are pretty and handsome?
Only above average.

Just decide yourself those join beauty competition all are cannot make it. Look worst than those stand in Geylang Lorong. Even most office lady can beat those compete in the beauty contest.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chasing you doesn't equate to wooing or courting you. it can also means chasing you out of their lives, chasing you for the money owed top them etc..:biggrin:

Using the term "chasing" in place for "courting" is Singlish. British, Americans, Canadians, Australians and NZders don't use that term in that way.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure.:wink::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you agree with him?

Every woman or man has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.:biggrin::wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a curious gurl, i eavedrop on what they say and i overheard my dad saying that singapore artistes are all very ugly!

it should be "eavesdrop". "eavedrop" is spoken by thai, chinese and vietnamese prostitutes who have difficulty pronouncing "s" in between two words or two syllables of one word. it has to do with a condition derived from repeated use of the mouth for blow jobs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can anyone upload a pic of a really beautiful sg entertainer?

images

images

images

images

images