• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mY COCK HAIR TURNING WHITE.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to most Indians, pubic hair turning white is a sign of impending death. You know, Indians have very black hair. The first to turn white is beard and sideburns, then moustache, then pubic hair, then...RIP...

O$P$!

Alfrescian
Loyal
i chinese ah long. no sick cock beri strong still. char boh say i old man they see my cock hair.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to most Indians, pubic hair turning white is a sign of impending death. You know, Indians have very black hair. The first to turn white is beard and sideburns, then moustache, then pubic hair, then...RIP...

Dun scare him lah.
White hair still ok when you start to drop hair then start to worry

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal
cAN I DIE IT OR NOT. pLEASE GIVE SARGESTON.

Uncle , bee fore yuu DIE itt Can Yuu Take a Nice Pic

of itt And Port itt Here . Aunty Never See White White

Ones Begore lehhh :smile: Cun or Nott ???

Please cover your Head when you shoot

dont anyhow shoot horrr !!!

Thank you pictues !!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle , bee fore yuu DIE itt Can Yuu Take a Nice Pic

of itt And Port itt Here . Aunty Never See White White

Ones Begore lehhh :smile: Cun or Nott ???

Please cover your Head when you shoot

dont anyhow shoot horrr !!!

Thank you pictues !!!

Auntie, Auntie, why my lampar no kena sunlight cos I day day got wear pants wan but hor my lampar still black black leh?

Why huh Auntie?

If you like I can shoot picture of my black lampar to share share here wan.

O$P$!

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very phai say hor. I tell cha bor i see chi pai hair white hor my lun jiow cannot stand up. fair or no ha?