• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Challenge to All Atheists

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't he ask GOD to strike him, didn't he? Can u prove otherwise? What's your take on this?[/QUOTE

wrong assumption that God will take him seriously.
So can you prove that God don't exist sir?

Thought HE loves everyone? So HE does choose who to love n who not to love? Who to help n who not to help? Mm...strange, this is not what I've read, is there another version of bible or different preaching? And why your GOD do that? Your GOD do a lousy job for this world. hE should create a perfect world, perfect people, perfect story but.....

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought HE loves everyone? So HE does choose who to love n who not to love? Who to help n who not to help? Mm...strange, this is not what I've read, is there another version of bible or different preaching? And why your GOD do that? Your GOD do a lousy job for this world. hE should create a perfect world, perfect people, perfect story but.....

dont bet on a benevolent and kind god, if you read the bible back to back, the character of god in the bible is a sadistic, jealous and have this enormous lack of self confidence that he need people to worship him constantly and will cause utter mass miseries just by the smallest mistakes committed.

it is like modern germans white-washing and justifying what hitler had done to the jews, and what the communist leaders and PLA did to the students at the tiananmen square incident.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is the Creator. Creation proves he exists. Its so simple. You just need to open your eys and look around you sir.

Who is Vishnu?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is the Creator. Creation proves he exists. Its so simple. You just need to open your eys and look around you sir.

Who is Vishnu?

Vishnu is the creator. Creation proves he exists. It's so simple. You just need to open your eyes and look around you sir.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Vishnu the creator? Where did it say that? Since when sir?

How dare you don't know Lord Vishnu? You r blinded in your lost faith. It's not healthy. Oh.....my vision of u...an introvert n dead-shy lady who lack confident.......in.....( I see u here, ms Kinana)

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare you don't know Lord Vishnu? You r blinded in your lost faith. It's not healthy. Oh.....my vision of u...an introvert n dead-shy lady who lack confident.......in.....( I see u here, ms Kinana)

oh dear.. kinana is a heretic, disbeliever of lord vishnu, he will certainly burn in vishnu's hell for failing to recognising him as the lord of all creations.

ilovegod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana what do you think will happen if you don't know that there is this bloke called GOD? Say, if you live somewhere on an island in this world without bibles?? What do you think will happen to you? Where will you go after you die?

ilovegod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana what do you think will happen to you should you not know that this black bloke called GOD existed? Where do you think you will go after you die?

ilovegod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana what do you think will happen to you should you not know that theres this black bloke called GOD? Where do you think you will go after you die?