• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car servicing increased price 21% from last year. Another price increase after the new m&d govt come in!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Since you are obviously craving for my attention with the multiple tags and even started a thread with my nick (thank you), I will oblige you with a little "conversation".

So, what type of car do you drive?
You are caught to be @Cottonmouth just like you are caught to be Sinkie clone posting nipple photos in vengeance. Evil horrible ccb Malaysian sons of whores indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's dying to hook a rich man like you .. be careful lor.. lol :biggrin:

Open ccb mouth only slander come out. Didn’t I just said crap is from your ccb mouth, not me? So fast proven. Btw that’s your pahang whore mother that you talking about hooking up with your hypocrite catholic father.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos she's a cheapo. As simple as that. Made a bad investment, blame everyone else except herself.. KGK.

You are forever twisting my words. I blame ccb Malaysians for ccb crimes and I blame them for being cheapo voting for Zero Gst. I am a foreign investor who has given them jobs and money aka kindness and get CRIMES and shit in return and have every right to complain!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of woman cannot touch one.. will suck up your qi and money very fast for her own greed .. Just like that Patricia Wong Hwee Ling :biggrin:

No that’s not true. The fact is I have made money for my ex husband from our condo purchase. I am a 贵人helping everyone from my ex husband to my ex boss to Boss Sam all proven.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that’s not true. The fact is I have made money for my ex husband from our condo purchase. I am a 贵人helping everyone from my ex husband to my ex boss to Boss Sam all proven.
giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores slandering me non stop. My help is nothing sexual but real genuine help from helping my ex husband to makemoney to helping my ex boss to clear all high risks audit risk shit to helping Boss Sam saving forum from death. So many honorable achievements in life unlike you jealous Cantonese slut and son of slut.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are caught to be @Cottonmouth just like you are caught to be Sinkie clone posting nipple photos in vengeance. Evil horrible ccb Malaysian sons of whores indeed.
I am not a clone and I don't have clones. Told you a hundred times already. Anyway, since we're talking about car servicing, what car do you drive?