• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car servicing increased price 21% from last year. Another price increase after the new m&d govt come in!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know but I never thought of doing business to become rich. I strive for other meaning in life and am contented to be not rich not poor. Spore has a space for not rich not poor people as long as start with hdb and then buy condo in that sequence. But too bad no space for not rich not poor people like me who just are doing the same thing but in the reverse sequence.
GoodnaturedSpicyChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be cheap jiuhu car. perodua perawan?
Actually if I stay in mudland, I will try n remain inconspicuous n drive a proton etc. As long as practical n nothing flash. As a foreigner I would not want to attract attention least I get into all sorts of problems. A high SES car is like a bullseye painted on the back. Better to keep a low profile

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway if mudland doctors see your red passport and want to con you with high price, what do you expect from car mechanic or renovation contractor?

Blame MIW. Drawing million pay. Of course sinkie rich. Dont believe ask those 70% sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame MIW. Drawing million pay. Of course sinkie rich. Dont believe ask those 70% sinkies.
Seriously do you believe the mudland data of consumer index dropped when nothing from food to car service dropped price and only fuel price dropped?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No my car cost more than Rm80k - more than Sgd30k based on exchange rate then. Not cheap at all. Big contribution to Mudlaysia economy.
ok in that case slightly higher ses jiuhu car. still cheap compared to the lowest ses sinkie car. must be the perodua myvi(rgin) or otherwise known as mudlaysia virgin.
Please lah that price is Japanese car and not cheap at all considering it can only be used in Mudlaysia for me.
Then may I ask, what is the name of the brand of the car that you drive whenever you're in Singapore? :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously do you believe the mudland data of consumer index dropped when nothing from food to car service dropped price and only fuel price dropped?
Seriously where is the January consumer price index drop coming from besides fuel price drop? Today found out another food court coffee price increased 25% from Rm2 to 2.50. It was still Rm2 in February.