• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car servicing increased price 21% from last year. Another price increase after the new m&d govt come in!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland inflation is a constant as the ringgit is not a good performer, so I wont be surprised that inflation has taken hold of the mudland economy. Basically the mudlanders that are doing well are those big businesses and those that have good high paying jobs in singkieland....that is why the cina m&ds are desperate to leave,,,
Seriously it’s not inflation but taking opportunity to increase price. Saw one house painting advert that used to be quoted Rm3800 a few years ago in magazine now cost 5800.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one force you to live in JB. You live there you pay whatever the other citizens and residents pay. Are you paying more than them? Obviously not. Is your affordability level better than them? I am sure you have.

You want cheap? It's still cheaper than Singapore. Not happy come.back here and buy a car and do your groceries. You can even service your car here.

You make the choice to live there. Don't KPKB lah. No one point a gun at you to stay in JB. :rolleyes:

Really? You want to talk about choice then tell me did I make a choice for ccb Malaysian whores and sons of whores to steal my photos, slandered me slut whore, harassed me online and in person and have ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor snake crocodile mocking me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One point I want to add is mudlanders treat singkies as carrot heads. For locals will be cheaper...n I believe auntie Gin is a sort of character that ppl want to con even more. So rest assured she will be made to pay the Foreigners price

Ya you are absolutely right, everywhere I go from clinic to car workshops I got chopped carrot. And yes I am so kind and nice so they like to con me more.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Really? You want to talk about choice then tell me did I make a choice for ccb Malaysian whores and sons of whores to steal my photos, slandered me slut whore, harassed me online and in person and have ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor snake crocodile mocking me?

Fuck you understand. Stick to subject of your complaint. Your complaint in this thread is INCREASED COST, NOT FUCKING STOLEN PHOTOS AND SLANDERING!

FUCKING HOPELESS PIECE OF OLD USELESS JUNK. OWNSELF DERAIL OWN THREAD.

ROFL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol :biggrin:
Sorry, I don't give KGK like her benefit of doubt. She made a choice and a decision herself. So, she either STFU and stop complaining or have her tail between her legs and crawl back to Singapore and live her life.

You better stop complaining anything about Spore if not crawl out of Spore. At least I am adventurous enough like Marco Polo to venture out. You leh? Only know how to complain PAP (and bully woman) hiding behind computer. Go protest PAP on the road or crawl out of Spore lah useless son of whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of woman will nag anyone to death swiftly. It's thankful that no man want to spend their life with her. Otherwise, the man will die of mental illness and exhaustion listening to her crap day in day out. Lol :biggrin:

Hahaha you talking about yourself no woman want to spend life with you. You useless son of whore are always accusing me what you are yourself.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you understand. Stick to subject of your complaint. Your complaint in this thread is INCREASED COST, NOT FUCKING STOLEN PHOTOS AND SLANDERING!

tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the price of car servicing increases, the world is watching your nipple increases in size and length and same time watching for property price decreases in nusa duta :sneaky:

How many times must I ask you PUSSY to post my BIG face BIG name AND nipples here? Don’t be like ccb @musashi calling all woman with cb and nipples to be mdm wong and me. And post the link to this ccb world of ccb Malaysians, filthy Indians and sinkie traitor snakes crocodiles ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I ask you PUSSY to post my BIG face BIG name AND nipples here? Don’t be like ccb @musashi calling all woman with cb and nipples to be mdm wong and me. And post the link to this ccb world of ccb Malaysians, filthy Indians and sinkie traitor snakes crocodiles ok.

And don’t forget your small name and NRIC ok small people 小人 @hollowman. Anyway I wish you and your descendants violent death suitable for 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok keep up the good work, actually it serves my agenda real well because with her postings n tat of the resident commie opium addict n a few more clowns. It proves wat I have always said about Fuckkeins n Fuckkas. The clown proves to be a clown by the clowns actions.

My postings also prove that many scammers are Cantonese. And hardly any philanthropists are Cantonese. So unlike the MANY hokkien philanthropists.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still cheaper than sinkieland.

Look at the interest rate they are paying the rakyat....EPF, Bank FD.

U know how much our FD in Sinkie bank insured for? Only 50K in the event bank default. Whereas Msia bank the FD amount is insured for 250K. See the wide gap vast difference? Like them or hate them....they really take care of their rakyat ya.

Ya mudland government since najib time take care of their rakyat but these ingrates didn’t appreciate their government for letting them default in everything from student loans to property tax. Now obigood they got to pay back student loan and pay more taxes like credit card Rm25 tax AND pay more for everything. House price drop is bad for house owners but good for people that haven’t bought their house yet. Maybe PAP should do that to hdb too and not just focused on private properties.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
My postings also prove that many scammers are Cantonese. And hardly any philanthropists are Cantonese. So unlike the MANY hokkien philanthropists.
If that is the case, please do not do business with Cantonese, just stick with yr fuckkein kind and benefit from their philanthropy etc,...because the next Cantonese that you encounter might not make the same mistake as before and let a wounded animal like u live. They will just throw u off the cliff and save everyone the torture of your whining. Fuckkeins are damn good at KPKP,,,like the 70%. make noise and yet vote pap. And mudland is not a safe place...u might just piss the wrong ppl off,,

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go fuck your whore mother phua cb don’t cherry pick and talk to me about choices selectively.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case, please do not do business with Cantonese, just stick with yr fuckkein kind and benefit from their philanthropy etc,...because the next Cantonese that you encounter might not make the same mistake as before and let a wounded animal like u live. They will just throw u off the cliff and save everyone the torture of your whining. Fuckkeins are damn good at KPKP,,,like the 70%. make noise and yet vote pap. And mudland is not a safe place...u might just piss the wrong ppl off,,

Tell that to yourself ok and don’t do any business with Hokkiens. Kpkb on hokkiens non stop while taking benefits from hokkiens. Just like my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that returned kindness with evil.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of vagina reconstructions has increased even more :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of vagina reconstructions has increased even more :sneaky:
Pussy bully like you got no honorable achievements, only dishonorable ones slandering me by ccb lies based on hot air. Hey pussy you tell lies one million times will not change the fact that I am a virgin and able to withstand any scrutiny including doctor that should be able to tell real from fake virgin.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself ok and don’t do any business with Hokkiens. Kpkb on hokkiens non stop while taking benefits from hokkiens. Just like my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that returned kindness with evil.

I dont whinge in public and be an attention seeker like u,,actiong as if the whole forum owes u a living to listen to yr crap. I hate fuckkeins but I know how to deal with them,,,,anyway,,,every town needs as idiot,,,and good to have some laughs from your postings,,,,especially when u say u got con etc,,,telling the whole world how u got con,,,,and giving many a chance to laugh at yr mistakes,,,