• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My car servicing increased price 21% from last year. Another price increase after the new m&d govt come in!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont whinge in public and be an attention seeker like u,,actiong as if the whole forum owes u a living to listen to yr crap. I hate fuckkeins but I know how to deal with them,,,,anyway,,,every town needs as idiot,,,and good to have some laughs from your postings,,,,especially when u say u got con etc,,,telling the whole world how u got con,,,,and giving many a chance to laugh at yr mistakes,,,
No what you said is not true. Obviously you have a choice to put me on ignore list and not read my posts, which you didn’t for obvious reason that I talk sense. Seriously I don’t mind people gain at my expense learning how I get conned by ccb malaysians that charged me high price even for seeing doctor, it’s a bad reflection of them, not me.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No what you said is not true. Obviously you have a choice to put me on ignore list and not read my posts, which you didn’t for obvious reason that I talk sense. Seriously I don’t mind people gain at my expense learning how I get conned by ccb malaysians that charged me high price even for seeing doctor, it’s a bad reflection of them, not me.

Yes, I would expect nothing less from a fuckein who can turn words around,,,,,and fuckeins are really the cina ah nehs,,,twist words very good

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I would expect nothing less from a fuckein who can turn words around,,,,,and fuckeins are really the cina ah nehs,,,twist words very good
What did I twist? You can ignore me is a fact. I post only facts of Cantonese based on actual news actual experience and didn’t slander anyone ok.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What did I twist? You can ignore me is a fact. I post only facts of Cantonese based on actual news and didn’t slander anyone ok.

zpHIkhc.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GoodnaturedSpicyChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
only shameless person like u will keep harping yr own incompetence online for all to see,.,,,and portraying it as a positive to give yourself some self-consolation,,,,isnt that twisting?

What incompetence? If you go to every mudland clinic and they see your red passport and want to con you with high price, what can you do except pay up?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What incompetence? If you go to every mudland clinic and they see your red passport and want to con you with high price, what can you do except pay up?

If you don’t speak with their accent and people want to con you by charging foreigner prices what can you do right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw if you are sick and you can only get anti biotic from mudland clinic and not pharmacy. Do you have a choice not to pay for it?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not saying u ya. But sm time only sinkies to be blamed. Go north or south kip saying tis cheap tat cheap. Like tat sure kana shortchange everywhere ya.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway if mudland doctors see your red passport and want to con you with high price, what do you expect from car mechanic or renovation contractor?