• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My analysist on Fishypie, the SPH dog who's out to sabotage this forum

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a fucktard like kopiuncle (and his clone nicks) will bother to log in with different nicks to flood a thread...this dude is either mental or has an agenda or both. He will also go to the extent of replying to himself or posting totally irrelevant stuff just to keep his threads up.
His agenda is try to irritate with his spam posts...it's important to him that he posts for the sake of posting.
I gave up using expletives on him because he totally got no shame....numb uncle.
Even if I had the power to kick you I won't do it....I want others to experience your fucked up antics here and form their own judgement.

clones hunter
well said
i upped you!!!

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
please, lah give me a chance to be part of this wonderful forum. please dont ban me AGAIN. i have not used any vulgarities or obscenities at all and directed to anyone here inspite of being vulgarised and pulverised by so many rabid dogs.

forever...and i will set you free to spit your curses on anyone here who disagrees with you....deal? good. cheers and have a holy holy sunday my dearest friend of this forum. sawakeekah kapun krap.

kopiuncle
lidat also cunt?
god cum to this world
to suffer for his children
why u want those claimed "clones"
to die lidit

happy birthday lee ky
long live lee ky

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
clones hunter
well said
i upped you!!!

narong the foul mouth
always bully newbies
he spouts and spits until no more saliva
then he holds his white flag
accuses others of spams
but narong is a saint
he is a pastor in real life
i forgive him...
but he will kill me soon...
the likes of alien chens are coming
you dont agree with them
you are dead.....dead....dead.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle
lidat also cunt?
god cum to this world
to suffer for his children
why u want those claimed "clones"
to die lidit

happy birthday lee ky
long live lee ky

yes brudder you are the bestest peon around
long live our great leaders all
long live the sammyboys forum
happy birthday to our great leader
happy birthday to conyuconhee!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only a fucktard like kopiuncle (and his clone nicks) will bother to log in with different nicks to flood a thread...this dude is either mental or has an agenda or both. He will also go to the extent of replying to himself or posting totally irrelevant stuff just to keep his threads up.
His agenda is try to irritate with his spam posts...it's important to him that he posts for the sake of posting.
I gave up using expletives on him because he totally got no shame....numb uncle.
Even if I had the power to kick you I won't do it....I want others to experience your fucked up antics here and form their own judgement.

thank you kapunkrap brother dear
you are the kindest forumer here
only a fucktard like kopiuncle
can tolerate all your udders near
thank you kapunkrap narong brother
you have the cleanest mouth
filled with motherfather expletives
you only like to eat charsiewepows
my fucked up antics you dislike
sorry to tickle you day and night
rabid dogs and their clones
will continue to haunt you when you are alone
happy birthday narong
wan siew swee swee !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brudder yinyang
got horse fart here meh
i no eat curry
but i like your post
i will up you .....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nick: Fishypie
Thread Started: 56 threads

Even if true, Fishypie is a nobody.

There are several people out there sabotaging the opposition for the past 2 decades and they are being paid with taxpayers' money. So, who is this Fishypie compared to the many others inflicting damage on the national and international stage?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you expect from a blardy bastard who cud one day announced that his 80 sumthing yr old mother passed away, and then on
the next day in another thread he posted that he accompanied his old mother to the wet market to buy pomfret for CNY.

Such an inveterate liar has got no credibility at all, and so it is best to ignore that sick bastard totally.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you expect from a blardy bastard who cud one day announced that his 80 sumthing yr old mother passed away, and then on
the next day in another thread he posted that he accompanied his old mother to the wet market to buy pomfret for CNY.

Such an inveterate liar has got no credibility at all, and so it is best to ignore that sick bastard totally.

brudder siakee
dont be so mean
support narong is your death knee
pls dont call me a bastard
unless you are one
an invertebrate like you
supporting another vile mouth
what a disgrace
you got credibility problems with uncle
no problems
pls dont call him a bastard
unless you are one invertebrate custard.....cheers and take care.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk LJ rubbish, did I asked you anything DOG?

Bro, ignore this fucktard attention whore name kopiuncle...
The more you engage him the more he will take the chance to sprout his rubbish...see how he trying to blanket bomb this thread now by posting rubbish nonstop...
This cb kia is machiam a virus....let him talk to himself till he's bored.