• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My analysist on Fishypie, the SPH dog who's out to sabotage this forum

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder I never go to the STOMP forum. Maybe SPH thinks that HWZ is enough to do the job. :wink:

An inane thread per day is fine with me.

SPH wants stompers to be delusional and make everything fairytale in their forum, once you complain about politics or main media a.k.a ST, your thread will kenna wipe out, when you complain again and again, your nick will be ban.

Everyday, there will be at least 6-7 nicks posting the same kind of thread Fishypie posted, we do reply at 1st, but they do not involve in the discussions, so whats the point for the thread?

I got so pissed that I posted

"Why a wheel must be round but not square?".
"Why a TV must be rectangle instead of round?"
"Why must I cut nails?"
"Why the sky is blue but not green?"
"Is Singapore girl gorgeous?"
"Do you use tissue to wipe your mouth?"
"What kind of phone that is girly?"
"Do you brush your teeth before you sleep?"

You want to involve in this kind of topics? Many stomper seniors left because of this, some got banned....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry I have to up this thread again, but FishyPie is at it again, starting those non constructive, non solutions, fairytales threads again. He is picturing everything is A Ok living in Singapore, this is why Stomp Forum is dead!!!!!

AH LEONG!!!! WAKE UP YOUR BLOODY BRAIN AND LOOK INTO IT!!!!
Read my fucking 1st post if you dunno why I infracted him!!!!!

His recent threads
1) Pampering yourseLf to sLeep..
2) GentLemen dont carry handkerchiefs anymore..
3) Ever thought of not waking up tomorrow ?..
4) Air fresheners in your car..
5) Dentures; who here doesn't wear one yet..
6) I abhor Sundays..

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His recent threads
6) I abhor Sundays..

He's entitled to post whatever he wants provided it's placed in the right section.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I have to up this thread again, but FishyPie is at it again, starting those non constructive, non solutions, fairytales threads again. He is picturing everything is A Ok living in Singapore, this is why Stomp Forum is dead!!!!!

SPH doggy out to sabotage STOMP??? :eek: Doesn't rhyme as they are from the same family. :rolleyes:

While i would agree with u that not all his threads are interesting, the same clowns that u should also be assing are those who started threads complaining incessantly that this forum is dying when it's not and it's obvious that they are the clowns. :biggrin:

Look at the second last posting. :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?125813-This-forum-will-soon-die

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His recent threads
6) I abhor Sundays..

My upcoming threads
_ why the moon is cold and the sun is hot
_ why trees grow upward
_ why most tables got 4 legs
_ why plates broken when you drop them
etc

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
My upcoming threads
_ why the moon is cold and the sun is hot
_ why trees grow upward
_ why most tables got 4 legs
_ why plates broken when you drop them
etc

You Sundae morning so free ah. Your question-threads very Zen-like. You monk or pastor?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best is to ignore these loser clowns....their threads will die off if no interests....unless they prop it up with their clones.
Do not feed the trolls and ignore attention whores...
I reserve judgement on fishypie....if really those with agendas then sooner or later their tails will show....

SPH doggy out to sabotage STOMP??? :eek: Doesn't rhyme as they are from the same family. :rolleyes:

While i would agree with u that not all his threads are interesting, the same clowns that u should also be assing are those who started threads complaining incessantly that this forum is dying when it's not and it's obvious that they are the clowns. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie shaLL Leave it to aLL our bros' assessments here.i rest my case.Btw, i am never into any poLiTics; as Long
as the Taxmen dont come knocking on my doors..:eek:
ALamaking is haLLucinating too much Liao; just can't accept the fact that an ex-stomper is into this Forum..:wink:

i love your posts. please continue leh. dont feel intimidated. you look at me, an old uncle already kena bashed, hammered, kotok until botak, buried, stamped, stomped under 8 feet....but....but...there are many sensible people here who can see the truth - the ultimate truth and they can differentiate between rabid dogs, faithful dogs, running dogs and wonderful helpful dogs.

dont be afraid okay.i sapport good forumers here. but look at me...i am also dying soon....haha!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best is to ignore these loser clowns....their threads will die off if no interests....unless they prop it up with their clones.
I reserve judgement on fishypie....if really those with agendas then sooner or later their tails will show....

let us be frank. if these rabid dogs and clowns are not caged,this forum will run riot filled with mother father expletives!! there are thousands of people coming into this forum daily, what sort of impression you want to create. u want to be credible, post good discussions. dont come in and simply whack newbies with good intentions....or hide behind the skirts and shoot vulgarities in their inbox...or leave m&d and shit in their homes.....these rabid and vulgar dogs should be chained and culled....I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN...

If we continue to allow vulgarities and obscenities to flourish with complete abandon. If we allow the anti-Singapore lobby and mafia to dominate.If we continue to encourage lynching gangs of thugs,hooligans and mobsters to harass forumers who have different opinions.If we continue to allow quitters and those who staying in the comforts of their overseas havens to intimidate, threaten and impoverish others. If we allow gang rapes of those who voice contrary opinions. This anti- Singapore lobby has to be challenged and put in the right place.

Otherwise this forum will die a slow painful death. It is already dying. Those active forumers are few and in the minority.But they are the powerful mafia and thuggery who poison others.

Hope it's painless when this forum dies ......it is already dying....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yes i agree with you narong...you are the best forumer here with mother father expletives exploding here and there. good and wonderful forumer you are. an excellent example of a fine gentleman in this forum. well done! wonderful!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah this forum is full of ironies
death means life
alive means dead
clowns and rabid dogs
you decide for yourselves
dont anyhow whack people
sentence people to death
hang and bash them until dead
this forum will never die lah
with clowns and rabid dogs around
good day!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle now you have gone bonkers by spamming your rubbish. Thank you making an ass of yourself and turning everyone off. TS you might want to consider infract this turnoff king for hijacking thread to further his agenda.