• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My analysist on Fishypie, the SPH dog who's out to sabotage this forum

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishypie was actuaLLy banned from stomp, just incase you have not been there for a whiLe and you were guessing
about me in your Post about visiting Stomp recentLy.. :eek:
There were countLess nicks that i had since 06; and it was and stiLL the norm to be banned anytime at that
site.My main contentment there was at that Tummy yummy section where i have garnered cLose to 75k views; where
i took pride about posting in my foodie stuffs cooked from my kitchen; which i am sure some bros here wouLd have
seen them here of Late.
There's nothing hideous about me being a whatever SPH dog that you have uncouthedLy branded me.:cool:
Wah, you so proud of 75k views har? Give you an award want? :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
On One's Guard

Fishypie was actuaLLy banned from stomp, just incase you have not been there for a whiLe and you were guessing about me in your Post about visiting Stomp recentLy.. :eek:

What do you think about Stomp, the fascist media ? What was their main aim actually ?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah Bros, lets not be too harsh on Fishypie.. This forum is open to all.. Lets not jump the gun and whack him as a Pappy Dog.. Pls hor, I'm not defending him.. I rarely see him posting on the political threads.. So lets give him the benefit of the doubt..

At least this Fishypie is not that iritating as that Pappy prick Kinana.. That pussy Cb kia is a proven Pappy Scum..

Fishypie if you are a Pappy supporter from SPH, then its never too late to turn your back on the PAP and be on the side of the 40%.. Cheers..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok lah Bros, lets not be too harsh on Fishypie.. This forum is open to all.. Lets not jump the gun and whack him as a Pappy Dog.. Pls hor, I'm not defending him.. I rarely see him posting on the political threads.. So lets give him the benefit of the doubt..

At least this Fishypie is not that iritating as that Pappy prick Kinana.. That pussy Cb kia is a proven Pappy Scum..

Fishypie if you are a Pappy supporter from SPH, then its never too late to turn your back on the PAP and be on the side of the 40%.. Cheers..

Bro, see you one one these days in Katong area and taLkcocK ; perhaps at MeL's pLace ?..:wink:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fishypie is a PAP dog. I can confirm that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, see you one one these days in Katong area and taLkcocK ; perhaps at MeL's pLace ?..:wink:

I'm a free spirit.. I'm a lone ranger during certain nites searching for lonely lost cunts.. From Siglap to Beach Rd, my signature is already stamped on the pussies of some Pinay and Thai gals..:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a free spirit.. I'm a lone ranger during certain nites searching for lonely lost cunts.. From Siglap to Beach Rd, my signature is already stamped on the pussies of some Pinay and Thai gals..:biggrin:

Time to venture out to Viets and PRCs lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JVhfZSEdQpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would a SPH doggie wanna kill off a SPH-owned forum like STOMP? :confused:

It's much easier when you are in full control to moderate, isolate the grievances to within the online space, and even shift opinions of the less hardcore forummers. Beside, this is a café, no such thing as inane threads. :wink:

When Fishpie joined this forum, he didnt caught my attention until he started to post a lot of threads with a question, a very typical Stomp style. So I decided to go to Stomp forum and true enough, he is one of the member there. I cant confirm he's a mod though....

I used to be a Stomper and had fun there until the mods started to post these kind of mundane questions to push down some important/politics threads that they dun want us to discuss. Any anti PAP threads will be taken off and most of us were pissed about it, its one of the reason I left.

I'm got nothing against him, so why I hate him for posting these kind of questions? because I believe they are trying to divert/sidetrack our attention from the problem in our daily life.

So beware of this guy, a few more these guys posting these kind of threads will kill off a forum, Stomp is a very good example.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I see nothing wrong with Fishypie asking questions. It's one of the many ways to jump start a discussion. If Alamaking is not happy, I suggest Fishypie phrase your question in the form of a statement. For example, you asked if grey hair is attractive. Just say : "grey hair is attractive", and let others agree or rebut.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would a SPH doggie wanna kill off a SPH-owned forum like STOMP? :confused:

It's much easier when you are in full control to moderate, isolate the grievances to within the online space, and even shift opinions of the less hardcore forummers. Beside, this is a café, no such thing as inane threads. :wink:
SPH wants stompers to be delusional and make everything fairytale in their forum, once you complain about politics or main media a.k.a ST, your thread will kenna wipe out, when you complain again and again, your nick will be ban.

Everyday, there will be at least 6-7 nicks posting the same kind of thread Fishypie posted, we do reply at 1st, but they do not involve in the discussions, so whats the point for the thread?

I got so pissed that I posted

"Why a wheel must be round but not square?".
"Why a TV must be rectangle instead of round?"
"Why must I cut nails?"
"Why the sky is blue but not green?"
"Is Singapore girl gorgeous?"
"Do you use tissue to wipe your mouth?"
"What kind of phone that is girly?"
"Do you brush your teeth before you sleep?"

You want to involve in this kind of topics? Many stomper seniors left because of this, some got banned....

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I said again... I cant stop him from posting this kind of idiotic questions, I'm just telling you guys he's fucking up this forum...

And the funny thing is Fishypie said he is banned after I found out he's from Stomp, but i dun see his nick in the banlist.... LOL

I suggest you guys do a search on Fishypie threads, see how many "question" thread he posted, and compare it with Stomp Talkback.....

Last edited: