• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Musashi is silent on how many hundred posts he,Valium,glockman,ahmeng,wunderfool posted

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN athough my uncle is a pure sinkie kopi uncle he knows malaysian may dislike singapore but they come to earn sgd song song kaw jb later but my uncle don't understand your smelly logic of hate malaysia and stay in jb and kpkb in sbf . this one has no logic KNN pls explain KNN.
That’s how ccb Malaysians are to hate Singaporean and yet bloody thick skinned come and work. That’s a world of difference from me that didn’t hate them and that’s why buy house in Jb. If I know they hate me I won’t even step in Jb. That’s the difference between high class and low class people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN athough my uncle is a pure sinkie kopi uncle he knows malaysian may dislike singapore but they come to earn sgd song song kaw jb later but my uncle don't understand your smelly logic of hate malaysia and stay in jb and kpkb in sbf . this one has no logic KNN pls explain KNN.
That’s how ccb Malaysians are to hate Singaporean and yet bloody thick skinned come and work. That’s a world of difference from me that didn’t hate them and that’s why buy house in Jb. If I know they hate me I won’t even step in Jb. That’s the difference between high class and low class people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Ccb Malaysians do evil acts to me hoping to profit my house cheap sale to them!

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of this quote ....

A Peanuts cartoon shows Lucy standing with her arms folded and a stern expression on her face. Charlie Brown pleads, “Lucy, you must be more loving. This world really needs love. You have to let yourself love to make this world a better place.” Lucy angrily whirls around and knocks Charlie Brown to the ground. She screams at him, “Look, Blockhead, the world I love. Its people I can’t stand.”

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of this quote ....

A Peanuts cartoon shows Lucy standing with her arms folded and a stern expression on her face. Charlie Brown pleads, “Lucy, you must be more loving. This world really needs love. You have to let yourself love to make this world a better place.” Lucy angrily whirls around and knocks Charlie Brown to the ground. She screams at him, “Look, Blockhead, the world I love. Its people I can’t stand.”
tenor.gif