• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Musashi is silent on how many hundred posts he,Valium,glockman,ahmeng,wunderfool posted

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While highlighting how many posts I made in return to their ccb lies attacks. That’s how ccb Malaysians are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this ccb world that win by collusion it’s ok to single out the one that’s not colluding and accuse her draw the first blood just for exposing clones that have been insinuating insults on her! To justify attacking her non stop everywhere and then act innocent and post a thread saying she posted 273 times and not mention the collusion posted how many hundred times of whore lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the only attention seeker here. Count your number of cheebye hair will do. You tell your ahnehs don't pluck your cheebye hair..
You are the one spamming lies of me and then turn around to call me attention seeker. That’s just typical ccb Malaysians character ownself can do evil, others can’t even complain!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as is a woman, ccb Malaysians have no qualms to slander her ccb slut whore mistress!
Don’t believe me? Ask their minister or whoever reported in newspapers last time asking these ccb Malaysians not to use internet to slander people!