• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All intel agencies need to feel important. Sure, the terrorist threat is alive and all over the world. Intel analysts are likely to add more salt and vinegar to this specific threat. From my experience, many things are exaggerated in the intel world. All in the name of organisational survival/existence, sense of importance etc. I think sociologists have a term for this.

Several weeks ago, I was walking past a govt building when I came across a commotion. A male chap who looked and spoke like a local was questioned by either CISCO or AETOS officers. He was earlier seen taking pictures of this govt building. The officers insisted on viewing what was taken and explained to the male subject that the 'terrorist threat' necessitates this course of action. Honestly, you need not be in the area outside this building to photograph it. It is readily available on the internet.

thanks for highlighting this silly saga...absolutely out of proportion

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several weeks ago, I was walking past a govt building when I came across a commotion. A male chap who looked and spoke like a local was questioned by either CISCO or AETOS officers. He was earlier seen taking pictures of this govt building. The officers insisted on viewing what was taken and explained to the male subject that the 'terrorist threat' necessitates this course of action. Honestly, you need not be in the area outside this building to photograph it. It is readily available on the internet.

This is really hilarious. Apparently, those officers doesn't know the existence of those high powered zoom lense.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a terrorist attack. It's between Pakistan and India and Kashmir separatist group trained by Pakistan was used in the attack.

We need to re-define terrorist.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a terrorist attack. It's between Pakistan and India and Kashmir separatist group trained by Pakistan was used in the attack.

We need to re-define terrorist.

LHL shd not not act hero and not comment on their internal politics and anger them especially when a young Singaporean gal is held hostage

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tracy, i see that you are quite Long gas hor..Hwei Yen's ex; MichaeL is in my cycLing group; you may wish to channeL most of your concerns & queries through me bo ?.. :smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw Tracy, we are having a mini cycLing triaL from East coast to Changi this sat @ 1pm.Pm me if you are keen.