• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you are connected with Hwei Yen.
What an unnecc loss of life.

I also hope the Lee family are learning from their past mistakes.
But I know of one Ah Tiong from Suzhou who thinks that the Lee family are stupid people who create unnecessary attention and got whacked. Did the old man tried to sue the Suzhou govt? Luckily he was not asked to give up SIP totally.

indeed a tragic and unnecessary loss.

the pap can only sue and win in SG. why dont they sue in USA?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. Your assessment of our intel agencies is spot on. Many jiak liao bees and chobolans around.

One thing that is sure to happen in the aftermath of such an attack is the tolak game. ISD will put the blame on SID and vice versa.

many precious resources have been poured into this perceived terrorist threat. could this threat be an intelligence assessment bungle resulting in a wild goose chase?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its SOP to justify their paycheck. Without fear, how can they rule? Basic Machavelli.

[video=youtube;rU48jWXYyeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU48jWXYyeA[/video]

many precious resources have been poured into this perceived terrorist threat. could this threat be an intelligence assessment bungle resulting in a wild goose chase?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing a Singaporean is 98% like killing an American, without the repercussions.
No RSAF is going to bomb them killers to stone age.
The other 2% is not being white enough.

they no sending commandos to teach those terrorists a lesson ?
one sillyporean got murdered , the location , the murderers are know.
they dare not catch ah ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they no sending commandos to teach those terrorists a lesson ?
one sillyporean got murdered , the location , the murderers are know.
they dare not catch ah ?

what if the commandos fumble in their mission? the root cause of Hwei Yen's death is someone angered the kidnappers. why comment on India's internal politics why a young singaporean gal is in danger?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866;1243071 the root cause of Hwei Yen's death is someone angered the kidnappers. why comment on India's internal politics why a young singaporean gal is in danger?[/QUOTE said:
Sometimes, remaining silent is THE best option. When there is a need to open mouth, open. When no need, shut up. Yes, death could have been prevented. We will never know the answer.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes, remaining silent is THE best option. When there is a need to open mouth, open. When no need, shut up. Yes, death could have been prevented. We will never know the answer.

absolutely...there wqas no reason for LHL to antagonise nor taunt the kidnappers at that time. Will he do what he did if LKY was in their hands?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did LHL's comment caused Hwei Yen's murder?

The text of the PM message below. Did the PM follow protocol to secure the safe release of the hostages? Did his message infuriate the hostage takers? It is a Singaporean life LOST!!

27 November 2008
Dear Prime Minister,
I was shocked to learn of the series of terrorist attacks in
Mumbai on 26 November 2008 . On behalf of the Government of
Singapore, I convey our deepest condolences to you, the Government
of India and the families of the victims .
The terrorists have taken several people of different
nationalities as hostages, including a Singaporean . We are already
working closely with the Indian authorities on this . Singapore stands
ready to assist the Indian authorities in any way to secure the safe
release of the Singaporean and other hostages .
I am confident that the Indian people will rally around your
government as it deals with the Mumbai terrorist attacks and bring the
perpetrators to justice . The Mumbai attacks are another reminder
that terrorism continues to be a common threat to all of us . We
strongly support your government's efforts in fighting the scourge of
terrorism .
Yours sincerely,
Lee Hsien Loong

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All intel agencies need to feel important. Sure, the terrorist threat is alive and all over the world. Intel analysts are likely to add more salt and vinegar to this specific threat. From my experience, many things are exaggerated in the intel world. All in the name of organisational survival/existence, sense of importance etc. I think sociologists have a term for this.

Several weeks ago, I was walking past a govt building when I came across a commotion. A male chap who looked and spoke like a local was questioned by either CISCO or AETOS officers. He was earlier seen taking pictures of this govt building. The officers insisted on viewing what was taken and explained to the male subject that the 'terrorist threat' necessitates this course of action. Honestly, you need not be in the area outside this building to photograph it. It is readily available on the internet.

M

Mdm Tang

only a stupid and idiotic leader will put his people's lives in danger.

I wonder whether he wld come out with the strong condemantion if Li Hong Yi was the hostage

No Head and no Tail how to follow ?

what did Loong said ?

and

what did u expect Loong to do ?

and

did she buy travel Insurance ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The terrorists have taken several people of different
nationalities as hostages, including a Singaporean . We are already
working closely with the Indian authorities on this . Singapore stands
ready to assist the Indian authorities in any way to secure the safe
release of the Singaporean and other hostages .
I am confident that the Indian people will rally around your
government as it deals with the Mumbai terrorist attacks and bring the
perpetrators to justice . The Mumbai attacks are another reminder
that terrorism continues to be a common threat to all of us . We
strongly support your government's efforts in fighting the scourge of
terrorism .

Three things are critical when dealing with terrorists.

Firstly, never antagonise them. These are people prepared to die.

Secondly, appease them.

Thirdly, buy time (through appeasing and not antagonising them) either to strike a deal or launch an attack cum rescue operation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did LHL's comment caused Hwei Yen's murder?

I think he contributed either in a direct or indirect manner. One thing's for sure. It wasn't intended. If only he had acted by disappearing like he did during the MSK incident, perhaps the deceased would still be alive today.

GCT would know the story best.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah mas case came later? ... dat probly xplain y he now kip doing his disappearing acts ...

Looks like he appears and disappears, speaks and remain silent ALL at the wrong time. When needed, not around. Not needed, die die appear. When need to speak, no sound. When need silence, kpkb. Knna, like that also can be PM.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like he appears and disappears, speaks and remain silent ALL at the wrong time. When needed, not around. Not needed, die die appear. When need to speak, no sound. When need silence, kpkb. Knna, like that also can be PM.
his wifey oso ...

buy n dun buy all @ wrong time ... wen shud buy, never bot ... wen not 2 buy, die-die buy ... wen shud sel, never sold ... wen not 2 sel, die-die sold ...

knn, dey r a matching pair! ... :eek: