• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yeah, when busted with factual errors, start using sex as decoy. you should be there at the stairwell instead of hwei yen. at least you would compel them mudderfuggers to shoot themselves.

hahaha...

a snake is always snake. dont have to try to turn coy. any gal can see through your vulgarities and obsceneties. any gal will not be impressed by you unless there is real change in you

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...

a snake is always snake. dont have to try to turn coy. any gal can see through your vulgarities and obsceneties. any gal will not be impressed by you unless there is real change in you

the last thing on this planet i want to impress is a sinkie woman.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I've said, to rid of hostage taking situation, you have to rid of the benefits derived. If it is a common understanding that there will be no negotiation if you take hostage, then what benefits are there for the potential hostage takers for such act? If there is no benefit, maybe in future, you will see less or no hostage taking situation. Simple as that.

Also, LHL said he condemn terrorist act. Did he say no negotiation?

You are a loser weasel.

First you said no negotiation and you agreed with what LHL said because he took the same stand.

Now you say LHL was prepared to negotiate.

Save it, you lousy weasel, LHL screwed up big time.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a loser weasel.

First you said no negotiation and you agreed with what LHL said because he took the same stand.

Now you say LHL was prepared to negotiate.

Save it, you lousy weasel, LHL screwed up big time.

Good one...you caught him with his hand in the cookie jar..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only a stupid and idiotic leader will put his people's lives in danger.

I wonder whether he wld come out with the strong condemantion if Li Hong Yi was the hostage

Looks like you need some education yourself.
She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

One Singaporean trait is staring at others. Could it be that she was targetted because she stared at the terrorists? We may never know.

Case closed.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

One Singaporean trait is staring at others. Could it be that she was targetted because she stared at the terrorists? We may never know.

Case closed.

And I bet you think you are very witty and intelligent with these remarks.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Case closed.

we never know what happened in the room.

what i know is that lhl opened his gap and irritated the terorists when one Singapore gal's life was in danger. what an unwise PM!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Referring to your point abt floods, do you know that the govt is doing some scenario planning?

The govt knows the real reason that caused the flood..it was not "a freak occurrence that happens once in 50yrs". Neither was it "an act of God that human engineering cant prevent".

So, if the reason was not rectified, flooding will occur again in this month and Jan when the NE monsson visits us. What then is the govt going to say?

They have gone into damage control mode and you will see more of these damage control measures soon.

Talking abt damage control, the govt has stepped up its measures..today's Straits times front page trumpets:"Expect More Freakish Weather"..this is one of the govt's way to subliminally place in singaporeans mind that weather is now freakish...so that our minds link floods to the freakish weather.

But any informed meteorologist can tell you that such freakish weather refers to..... more frequent and severe typhoons, hurricanes, that happen in the higher latitudes of the earth because of global warming and higher coriolis effects. These normally happen in latitudes of 30 degrees in such countries such as USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, etc and do not happen to equatorial and tropical countries like Singapore, Malaysia.

The heavy rains that will come to SG and Malaysia in Dec and Jan are due to NE monsoon and are normal seasonal rains, not freakish weather. If flooding occurs during NE monsoon, it's due to human error and bad govt planning...drain blockages, man's irresponsible diversion of waterways, man's tempering with nature, not well thought out building constructions, etc..

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government always do such things, like "low crime doesn't mean no crime". The warning about terrorists finally pulling one off in Singapore despite the govt's effort.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The government always do such things, like "low crime doesn't mean no crime". The warning about terrorists finally pulling one off in Singapore despite the govt's effort.

Yes, that's why singaporeans have to take what the pap says and what the SG media publish with a pinch of salt.

Always ask.."do the pap and the SG media tell the whole truth or tell only what they want us to know?"

This is what we call using disinformation and misinformation to control the people

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I grief for Lo Hwei Yen. She was tragically shot. Terror and stupidity caused Hwei Yen's death.

Most people blamed terror when the gunmen shot Hwei Yen. But not many people know that someone's stupidity agitated the gunmen and caused them to shoot at Singaporean. The PM wanted to sound "heroic" and denounced the gunmen when Hwei Yen, a Singaporean, was in their hands and was very vulnerable.

I blame his stupidity and unnecessary comment for causing Hwei Yen's death. A stupid PM has blood on his hands.

Hwei Yen, RIP

We grieve for Hwei Yen who died tragically abt four years ago.

May LHL learn from his mistakes and never repeat them again

Last edited:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aha! So long thread, I skipped to last page 21 after the 3rd page.

I know the full story as I was following it closely then.

I've a collection of Hwei Yen's photos, but I would not show them here, for it will
bring back memories for some of you.

For others, it's a foregone conclusion, as it's terrorists we're dealing with anyway.

Yet for some, every hostage situation has a negotiation edge to it. The question
we've to ask ourselves is, was there a concerted attempt to negotiate with the
terrorists or not.

Next, it is a fact that Hwei Yen disclosed to the terrorists that she's a Singaporean.
She also was tasked by the terrorists to carry the message back to MFA citing their
demands and MHA was in receipt of that message but no reply from MFA and she was
desperate to get a reply from MHA then.

Then LHL made his famous statement on air and in the press.

After that, she was shot. She was shot not from a scatter of bullets that happened
during the initial attack.

She was, to put the right words to it, executed with a single gun-shot to her temple.

For more details, please visit the National Archives.

Take care, people. The only protection when you're overseas is to protect yourself and
be smart about it. Never disclose your nationality until you understand fully your own
situation in the hands of your hijackers or captors.

BTW, Hwei Yen's father-in-law is a close friend of Goh Chok Tong. Everyone knows, so
it's not a secret.

This is a sad case and it seems the government never learn one tiny shred of wisdom from it.

We're not really a prime target for terrorists. If we were, our MRT stations would be bombed
by now. Let's not give our own intelligence too much credit. If even the graffiti on the MRT
train was not discovered after the train had plied for two consecutive days, can we expect
much from our intelligence network to prevent a REAL TERRORIST ATTACK?

Think about that, people. Have a nice day.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. lhl was a lousy leader then.

He is a lousier leader now. He is leading SG downhill.

Can any singaporean say what is lhl good for?

Fixing the opposition ? :rolleyes: Alternatively, sashaying down the red carpet like a kuniang when inspecting Guard of Honour?:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We grieve for Hwei Yen who died tragically abt four years ago.

May LHL learn from his mistakes and never repeat them again

Looks like you are connected with Hwei Yen.
What an unnecc loss of life.

I also hope the Lee family are learning from their past mistakes.
But I know of one Ah Tiong from Suzhou who thinks that the Lee family are stupid people who create unnecessary attention and got whacked. Did the old man tried to sue the Suzhou govt? Luckily he was not asked to give up SIP totally.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We're not really a prime target for terrorists. If we were, our MRT stations would be bombed
by now. Let's not give our own intelligence too much credit. If even the graffiti on the MRT
train was not discovered after the train had plied for two consecutive days, can we expect

Exactly. Your assessment of our intel agencies is spot on. Many jiak liao bees and chobolans around.

One thing that is sure to happen in the aftermath of such an attack is the tolak game. ISD will put the blame on SID and vice versa.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aha! So long thread, I skipped to last page 21 after the 3rd page.

I know the full story as I was following it closely then.

I've a collection of Hwei Yen's photos, but I would not show them here, for it will
bring back memories for some of you.

For others, it's a foregone conclusion, as it's terrorists we're dealing with anyway.

Yet for some, every hostage situation has a negotiation edge to it. The question
we've to ask ourselves is, was there a concerted attempt to negotiate with the
terrorists or not.

Next, it is a fact that Hwei Yen disclosed to the terrorists that she's a Singaporean.
She also was tasked by the terrorists to carry the message back to MFA citing their
demands and MHA was in receipt of that message but no reply from MFA and she was
desperate to get a reply from MHA then.

Then LHL made his famous statement on air and in the press.

After that, she was shot. She was shot not from a scatter of bullets that happened
during the initial attack.

She was, to put the right words to it, executed with a single gun-shot to her temple.

For more details, please visit the National Archives.

Take care, people. The only protection when you're overseas is to protect yourself and
be smart about it. Never disclose your nationality until you understand fully your own
situation in the hands of your hijackers or captors.

BTW, Hwei Yen's father-in-law is a close friend of Goh Chok Tong. Everyone knows, so
it's not a secret.

This is a sad case and it seems the government never learn one tiny shred of wisdom from it.

Think about that, people. Have a nice day.

thank you for the elaborate account of what happened four years ago. It was a tragic day for Hwei Yen's family and her friends and many of us attributed her murder to the insensitive remarks of LHL.

He has blood on his hands