• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Lo Hwei Yen

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now travel with a quran and a songkok in my bag. in event of such terror attacks put them on and face mecca shouting "allah akhbar". and most importantly never show them a red passport bearing the words "singapore". its a immediate passport to hell.
You fool. They will ask you which muslim sect and if you replied wrongly, you are just as dead.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has not learnt to guard his mouth and told bad jokes abt China at a Washington Official function drawing groans and polite laughters from the audience.

The jokes were politically bad and distasteful.

When will LHL learn?

stop politicizing Ms Lo's demise for your own selfish agenda. she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop politicizing Ms Lo's demise for your own selfish agenda. she was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

gong cheebye........all the hostages were also at wrong place wrong time..........but none got killed directly because of their leader's 'gungho' speech.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what selfish agenda do you think i hv?

my agenda is to vote out the pap.

many hostages who were held captive with Hwei Yen were not killed. they were at the same plc and same time as HY.

The only difference is they were not Singaporeans. The Singaporean got killed because of LHL's big and loud mouth

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MHA did not clarify on what the terrorists demanded and did not recall this is in the news...

I believe buying time and softening the approach ,our girl will not have to die or be executed ..

I agree with you...the hostage takers were targeting the Indian authorities. It had nothing to do with Singapore, until LHL opened his big mouth. then Hwei Yen was murdered.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you...the hostage takers were targeting the Indian authorities. It had nothing to do with Singapore, until LHL opened his big mouth. then Hwei Yen was murdered.

She was specifically singled out and shot after lhl's act tough speech. Even if he was ill advised, he should have the brains to think it thru.
Sinkies are expendable you die your business at the expense of your pm grabbing his 15 mins of fame on global stage.
Cost of a sinkies life plus some collateral damage of anti pap votes is well worth it in the eyes of pappy scums.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was specifically singled out and shot after lhl's act tough speech. Even if he was ill advised, he should have the brains to think it thru.
Sinkies are expendable you die your business at the expense of your pm grabbing his 15 mins of fame on global stage.
Cost of a sinkies life plus some collateral damage of anti pap votes is well worth it in the eyes of pappy scums.

Agree...As PM he shd not be flippant abt what he said especially when the hostage takers holds a singaporean at that time. he shd not provoke the hostage takers.

just buy time and let the indian authorities handle the situation. No sense acting gungho

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL has not learnt to guard his mouth and told bad jokes abt China at a Washington Official function drawing groans and polite laughters from the audience.

The jokes were politically bad and distasteful.

When will LHL learn?

LHL better learn that the US aint your best friend and the Chinese aint your enemy (yet) ...in this treacherous world...sooner or later the chinese will dig it up and use this.... they are blunt and will use a dull knife to do all their cutting......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL better learn that the US aint your best friend and the Chinese aint your enemy (yet) ...in this treacherous world...sooner or later the chinese will dig it up and use this.... they are blunt and will use a dull knife to do all their cutting......

Exactly. i dont see how his jokes help in building relationships..really silly.

As a PM, LHL shd learn to say good and diplomatic things...not silly jokes at the expense of another country!