• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP now uncontactable ... Lee Bee Wah went into hiding ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No balls to be accountable for what she had started. She is just a coward who hides when the chips are on the table. Do we need this kind of crap as MP?

With all the money the PAP ministers make, have to ask why they just can't keep quiet & enjoy their loot:confused:

You have these idiots shooting off their mouths, showing just how ugly they really are. :rolleyes:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering?
Why was she all over the newspaper, TV during the TT silver medal period?
While now she is lost in the jungle?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Table tennis coach Liu expresses anger with STTA
Channel NewsAsia - Monday, May 18

SINGAPORE: Just when it looked as if they were headed for a peaceful resolution, developments between the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) and former head coach Liu Guodong took a new twist on Sunday.

Following STTA’s refusal to nominate Liu for Coach of the Year honours and comments made by table tennis chief Lee Bee Wah about Liu, the 35—year—old had returned to Singapore from China last Thursday to seek a meeting with his former employers.

Liu met with STTA’s honorary secretary Soon Min Sin and chief executive officer Chew Soo Sheng on Friday and after it ended, he described the meeting as "cordial and friendly" and expressed confidence the STTA would accept his conditions.

Both parties met for a second discussion on Saturday night, but this time, Liu emerged from it flustered and angry.

"They (STTA) brought an English document over, which I couldn’t read as I don’t understand English and I got someone to help look at it," said Liu, who showed a copy of the letter to reporters on Sunday.

The draft letter, which was to be a joint statement from the STTA and Liu, stated that the association acknowledged the contributions of the former coach in guiding the women’s team to the Olympic silver medal at last year’s Beijing Games.

It also said that the STTA have the right to choose who to nominate for the Singapore Sports Awards, and that they stood by their decision not to nominate Liu.

The letter also said that comments made about coach Liu were not in any way meant to take away his contributions to Singapore table tennis, nor were they meant to suggest any acts of dishonesty on his part.

The former coach has taken issue with the letter’s contents.

"I’m not happy with a large part of this document. Them saying I understand their decision not to nominate me, it means I’m guilty and I’m not pursuing it. I told them to tell me why I didn’t get it, bring some evidence and show me. This document is what I get after two discussions, should I be continuing with the discussions?"

Liu, now coach of the Indonesian national team, also questioned the sincerity of the STTA.

"After two discussions, Lee Bee Wah wasn’t even present once. I think with this attitude, they say one thing, and then mean another. They have not honestly acknowledged this matter. I will not sign anything with them because I have no relationship with them."

Liu goes back to China for the China Table Tennis Super League tournament and to resume training with the Indonesian team on Tuesday.

He says he is still not satisfied and plans to return to Singapore to pursue the matter, although he did not give a date.

STTA could not be reached for comment.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonite has parliament re-open session,,,, LBW should be there,,,,

If she could not even managed a association properly, how was she even selected to be an MP in the first place. This goes to show that the selection process is flawed.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why STTA how big a set up with so many on the payroll?

Have Chairperson, CEO and Secretary, plus admin, do nothing, add no value and create so much politics, twist and turn.

Table tennis coach Liu expresses anger with STTA
Channel NewsAsia - Monday, May 18

SINGAPORE: Just when it looked as if they were headed for a peaceful resolution, developments between the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) and former head coach Liu Guodong took a new twist on Sunday....

...Liu met with STTA’s honorary secretary Soon Min Sin and chief executive officer Chew Soo Sheng on Friday and after it ended, he described the meeting as "cordial and friendly" and expressed confidence the STTA would accept his conditions.

Both parties met for a second discussion on Saturday night, but this time, Liu emerged from it flustered and angry...

...STTA could not be reached for comment.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the STTA Chairlady job got not much $ benefit, maybe LBW takes token of S$1 and one which is done to improve her public profile,

So far it looks as the opposite had happened, her public profile has been destroyed by her poor handling of STTA.

Our MPs very multi-tasked one cannot expect them to be go in all the side shows.

But also remembered that the other MP who had also kenna punched on a sideshow was Mr Seng, nothing to do with MP job, some tax association chairperson or what.

[hairylee] "If she could not even managed a association properly, how was she even selected to be an MP in the first place. This goes to show that the selection process is flawed."

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is LBW in hiding? How can she still be uncontactable after so many days? Don't she have to work? I suppose once the Liu fella leaves Singapore, she'll come out from her hiding place. One can hide but cannot run. Ultimately, she must be held accountable for her remarks. Pse correct me if I'm wrong. It could be that she's back at STTA but hidden from the public.:rolleyes:

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is LBW in hiding? How can she still be uncontactable after so many days? Don't she have to work? I suppose once the Liu fella leaves Singapore, she'll come out from her hiding place. One can hide but cannot run. Ultimately, she must be held accountable for her remarks. Pse correct me if I'm wrong. It could be that she's back at STTA but hidden from the public.:rolleyes:

I think hiding in Phuket saw the report on smart phone bills saying her bills $1700 when she was there.

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Coach Liu wants to locate her, its easy. See her at the MIW
meet the people session at her constituency.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very disappointed at how STTA handled the situation.

官官相卫

They will protect LBW so that she will continue to help them later.

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncontactable for one day means go into hiding??

You are Makapaa's clone or what?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

uncontactable for one day in singapore during such events and situations usually means gone into hiding.. u dont need any more evidence then that to prove it. you have an office, you have secretary, u have suboardinates who works directly under u but not know where you are.. you have mobile phone. at least there were 5 ways to get into contact with her but was all futile.. if not hiding then what? dead?!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Coach Liu wants to locate her, its easy. See her at the MIW meet the people session at her constituency.

I guess she will not attend MPS at the moment too. Siam buay who...:biggrin:

This bitch is hiding behind LHL in AMK GRC, if she really stand in a single ward, she will be gone real quick.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, slander is also defamation but not in writing:smile:.

Oh thank you! I thought in any case it is both slander and libel because I assumed a person's remarks that are said to lower the estimation of another in society were actually verbal (even if they were not made face to face with the same person addressed) as translated exactly as they would appear as quoted in the press. But since there is no possibly recoverable physical evidence via any audio recordings of these remarks being made verbally I guess it should just be libel as physical evidence that is present lies only in the daily.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if LHL want to find her, will she still be uncontactable? Obviously she had went hiding after knowing she created a big mess.

She was like a Dodo bird, thinking that burying its head in the ground, the rest will not spot it! Stupid!

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if LHL want to find her, will she still be uncontactable? Obviously she had went hiding after knowing she created a big mess.

She was like a Dodo bird, thinking that burying its head in the ground, the rest will not spot it! Stupid!

Going ostrich you mean? Maybe can work in her favor, her backside up in the air, then LHL come along wanting to scold her, but end up boinking her from behind.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot this is the same MP who chalked up thousands for the roaming bills when abroad?
"the singtel mobile customer u're calling is currently not available, please try again later"

i think bcos never pay bills, so line kena disrupted.